Chapter 63: Desire

"I really envy you for having such a rich and interesting New Year's New Year. My family is different. I'm so upset that I lose face."

    After passing through the tunnel, there was light in the train. Jiang Maojun was a restless person, and the chatter box opened again.

    "What's the matter." Ji Xiaochun felt uncomfortable, eager to change the subject.

    Jiang Maojun sighed and said, "It's not my uncle who made trouble."

    "You said that she didn't want to live a good life before, and she insisted on making trouble with my uncle. Now, my uncle is completely chilled. , This time I don't want to say anything to reconcile with the auntie, she quits again, and comes to make trouble every day."

    Jiang Maojun briefly explained his family situation to everyone.

    Ji Xiaochun frowned, "In this way, your aunt is not ruthless towards your uncle."

    "There is a fart feeling." Jiang Maojun shook his head in a panic, "My aunt is plainly competitive, but She has no ability, so she can bully my uncle every day to show herself."

    Jiang Maojun looked at Ji Xiaochun's shocked eyes, thinking of the uncle at home, he was angry, so he poured out his head like a bean. pour out.

    "My uncle hates my uncle just because she thinks that my uncle has ruined her status as a warlord daughter, and through my uncle's guilt towards her, let my uncle be nice to her, so that she can continue to be a blessing, don't you know She has given her parents a lot of benefits from my uncle's fingers over the years, and now that my uncle has divorced her, she can no longer benefit from my uncle's hand, but she must not work hard."

    Ji Xiaochun has never seen such a brazen person, For a while, I didn't know what to say.

    "Your uncle is also a minister anyway, so why don't you have a temper." Gu Yuanqing also frowned.

    Jiang Maojun, "Hey, it's not because when our Jiang family was desperate, my aunt gave me a stutter and let our family survive. Because of this kindness, my uncle has been grateful for a lifetime."

    "Then let her make trouble like this." Not to mention the three men present, even Xue Qi, a girl, couldn't listen.

    Jiang Maojun's auntie is clearly a retribution.

    Once this kind of person gets on it, it's like a dog skin plaster, and it can't be shaken off.

    "Hey, let her make trouble, since she came to the house every three days to make trouble, my dad moved all the valuable things in the house and left an empty house for her to toss about. The big deal is that she finds someone to demolish the house. Now, we have also saved the demolition fee."

    "The neighborhood we live in is full of well-informed neighbors. She would inevitably have neighbors gossiping, especially during the Chinese New Year, which made it embarrassing."

    After Jiang Maojun finished speaking , his face was ashen.

    Gu Yuanqing thought to himself that if such a thing happened to him, he would return the food a hundredfold to the other party at the worst, and he would never indulge this person to show his teeth and claws beside him for so many years.

    But after thinking about it, if he is not in his position and does not seek political affairs, he can be ruthless, others may not be so, so he does not speak any more.

    Xue Qi glanced at Jiang Maojun with a complicated look, and after thinking about it, he reminded him, "Your family is too weak, that's why your uncle climbed on top of your head and bullied him, but if your uncle is a little tougher, your uncle will definitely It's impossible to do this."