Chapter 18 Stimulation

Song Panpan went through a lot of hardships to get rid of those who were wrong to her and arrived at the farm.

    The so-called farm is nothing but a bigger country, and of course it is much better than a collective country.

    Of course, in Song Panpan's view, it was still broken and poor. Carrying a suitcase, he complained all the way, "This broken place is also said to be a good place. Look at this road is full of mud."

    Song Panpan's resentment at the moment It all came from Gu Yuanqing. If it weren't for the fact that she had to wait at the train transfer station for the train that Gu Yuanqing took, she would not have attracted the attention of some people with bad intentions because she stayed too long.

    I wanted to make a good impression on Gu Yuanqing outside the train station, but when the train was about to start, no one was seen.

    When I got on the train, I didn't know Gu Yuanqing's seat, so I went to find it in a car. Originally, this era was unstable, and she was so high-profile that she attracted some people's attention, and even attracted a group of wolves.

    What was even more irritating was that Tian Shu actually told her that Gu Yuanqing might have left early, or hadn't set out yet.

    Isn't that the same as playing with her?

    She worked so hard to do the task, but she did all the work in vain, and almost put herself in it.

    If she finds Gu Yuanqing, she must make him look good!

    There is still a long distance from the train station to the farm. There are no buses in this era. Song Panpan walked a long way before seeing an ox cart carrying goods. to the farm.

    The farm is very large, with machines constantly running in the reclaimed fields on both sides, and maintenance personnel checking it at any time.

    Suddenly I saw a young and beautiful girl wearing a Lenin costume passing by, which caused some younger and younger guys to cast their warm eyes one after another.

    A person in charge of the farm stepped forward to ask about the situation, and then led the person into the farm office.

    Gu Yuanqin felt very dazzling when she saw Song Panpan at first glance, and she became suspicious at the second glance, but she didn't ask any more questions and entertained her generously.

    "Song Panpan agrees to welcome you. I'm the person in charge of the farm, Gu Yuanqin."

    Song Panpan was a little nervous. This was the rumored villain's sister. She looked quite heroic, and stretched out to shake Gu Yuanqin.

    As soon as the two hands touched, Gu Yuanqin's brow furrowed slightly.

    She remembered that it was written in Song Panpan's report that she was recommended to come to the farm because she was working hard and conscientiously. As a result, when she shook hands just now, her hands were whiter, tenderer and smoother than those who write reports every day.

    Can this be raised by someone who works hard in the countryside?

    Gu Yuanqin gave Song Panpan a big question mark in her heart, and she even wondered if this Song Panpan had been replaced.

    The seeds of doubt were planted, and Gu Yuanqin felt that Song Panpan was full of doubts at this moment.

    First of all, the countryside is very hard. I heard that one person only divides one zhang of cloth a year. How did she buy such a fashionable Lenin costume, and her face, which is called a skin like cream, which can be broken by blowing a bullet.