Chapter 65: Make Up

Jiang Maojun saw that Gu Yuanqing came back with a smile and washed his hands, while Ji Xiaochun just had a "red and swollen" face, covering his mouth and refusing to speak, he had a clue in his heart.

    Eighty percent of the time the boss was beaten hard this time.

    Unexpectedly, when Gu Yuanqing looked at Sven, he didn't expect that it would be quite ruthless to move his hands.

    Jiang Maojun was once again fortunate that he had chosen Ji Xiaochun, a bully, to be the boss, otherwise he would have been taught a lesson together today.

    Soon it was getting dark, and the noisy train was silent, except for snoring and teeth grinding.

    Even Xue Qi and Jiang Maojun couldn't bear to fall asleep.

    Gu Yuanqing also closed his eyes and prepared to rest, when suddenly the corner of his clothes was gently tugged by the little man next to him with his fingers.

    Gu Yuanqing opened his eyes and looked with a smile at this little cutie who was bullied and sobbed by him in the bathroom.

    "I..." Gu Yuanqing looked straight at Ji Xiaochun, lowered his head shyly, biting the corner of his lips as if he didn't know where to start.

    "En." Gu Yuanqing's upper body leaned slightly towards Ji Xiaochun's side, listening to his next whisper.

    Ji Xiaochun's fingers kept stirring, as if he was making a major decision. In the end, he didn't know what he had in mind. With a ruthless heart, he raised his head beside Gu Yuanqing's cochlea, spit out the heat, and asked a little shyly, "That... Did I please you just now?"

    Ji Xiaochun said that the whole person is red and can bleed, but fortunately the night is his protective color, no one can see his embarrassment at the moment.

    Except for Gu Yuanqing...

    He was interrupted in the bathroom just now, Ji Xiaochun didn't have time to ask this question, and when he came back, Jiang Maojun stared at him again, he didn't dare to ask, but at this moment he couldn't bear it any longer.

    Ji Xiaochun knew that this was unreasonable and wrong. It was not allowed between men and men, but he just couldn't control himself. The better Gu Yuanqing was, the more afraid of losing him.

    Gu Yuanqing thought that he was like that, Ji Xiaochun should be able to understand his own mind, but he didn't think he was still thinking about it.

    He squinted at him, with bad thoughts, and retorted, "No."

    Ji Xiaochun's eyelashes trembled slightly, and the water mist in his eyes was uncontrollable. He asked in a trembling voice, "Then do you like others?"

    Darkness Inside, Ji Xiaochun's teary eyes were particularly dazzling, and when he heard his words again, the apex of his heart trembled.

    With dryness in his throat, Gu Yuanqing couldn't help licking his lips again when he thought of the green and sweet kiss in the bathroom, and lowered his voice, "Kiss me and I'll tell you the answer."

    "Now? "Ji Xiaochun was very frightened by Gu Yuanqing's boldness. Now the carriage is full of people. If the flight attendant wakes up and turns on the lights, the two of them will be exposed.

    No matter how stupid Ji Xiaochun is, he understands that this kind of behavior of the two of them is wrong. If they are discovered, they will be accused by thousands of people.

    He is not afraid, after all, their family is not a big person in the capital, poverty has made him suffer a lot of scorn, and it will not hurt to be scolded again.