Chapter 76: On the Road

After returning, Gu Yuanqing actually asked Hu Shuixing about opening a small workshop.

  Hu Shuixing's rough little face was as wrinkled as a chrysanthemum, "How do you know this?"

  "Tiantian is right." Gu Yuanqing took a deep breath and sold Hu Tiantian without hesitation.

  This child is too innocent. He can be deceived by others with just a few words. If he goes home and is educated by his parents, he will be more discerning. In the future, when he meets someone, he will not betray himself as if he were pouring beans.

  When Hu Shuixing heard the word Tiantian, stars were popping up in his eyes. He really wanted to go back and beat this unfilial daughter to death, but thinking that this daughter was his own child after all, he suppressed the anger in his heart.

  He smacked his lips and felt a little embarrassed about Gu Yuanqing, "Xiao Gu, you have been in the production team for so long, and I don't hide some things from you. You also know that there are clear regulations above that we do not allow speculation and self-employment here."

  Gu Yuanqing nodded to express his understanding.

  "But there are exceptions to everything. If it is true as mentioned above, the common people will have no way to survive in two days, so most people are secretly doing little tricks in private, and our production team is no exception." It was originally the highest secret in the brigade and was usually not easily known to others, but who told him to have a prodigal daughter.

  "Our brigade secretly set up three breeding farms, which were set up in the second team, fourth team, and seventh team. This is why these three teams did not send educated youths. Since the famine in 1958, many people have starved to death. No one from above is taking care of it, the big guys are just secretly trying to figure it out."

  Hu Shuixing's face was full of vicissitudes when he talked about the past. Seeing that Gu Yuanqing was listening seriously, he simply found a stone to sit down and said to him, "We in the backwoods are different from you people in the city. You people in the city can still receive commercial grain." , can save one's life, our country people's lives are cheap, and when there is a famine, let alone the bark of the trees, as long as the soil on the ground has a bit of flavor, it will be chewed into the stomach."

  "You have been in our brigade for a while. Don't you rarely see old people over eighty years old? They are all dead. In order to let your children and grandchildren have something to stutter, you would rather starve to death."

  Hu Shuixing shed two lines of tears in his eyes filled with vicissitudes of life as he spoke, "My parents also died in the same way, so after they recovered, the entire production team unanimously decided to leave a way for future generations. These three people A breeding farm is the only way out, otherwise you will have to wait for death if you look to the top."

  "Every household has a red fingerprint. If anyone tells anyone, he will be the enemy of the entire commune." After Hu Shuixing finished speaking, his expression was a little serious.

  Gu Yuanqing immediately met and said, "I'll give you a red fingerprint when I turn around."

  The expression on Hu Shuixing's face became better. "In addition to meeting the quotas assigned by the state, our three farms have found people to sell the rest secretly. We have found ways to buy some grain and stockpile it. We have prepared for disasters from time to time. Therefore, few people in our production team starve to death.”

  When Hu Shuixing said this, he gave Gu Yuanqing the answer.

  "It's not impossible for you to open a small workshop, but you must keep it very secret. Otherwise, even if I die, I will not be able to let the entire production team down."