Chapter 81: Beaten

Ji Xiaochun had been at peace for a long time since the last time. Even if he wanted to be intimate with Gu Yuanqing, it would only be a brief kiss.

  This caused great harm to Gu Yuanqing.

  If a person who has always been a vegetarian suddenly drinks broth one day, his desire for meat will become stronger and stronger.

  The key thing is that this piece of meat is still dangled in front of him, but he cannot eat it. The torture can be imagined.

  So Gu Yuanqing would take a bucket of water and take a shower by himself from time to time.

  It's winter this time.

  It’s the time of the New Year again.

  This year compared to last year, both Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun are much richer.

  After working for a year, both of them made a lot of money and received a lot of money and food.

  On the other hand, Ji Xiaochun also sold a lot of toys this year, making a profit of one thousand yuan, all of which was kept by Gu Yuanqing.

  Qu Liang also brought a lot of profits and good news.

  Qu Liang happily placed a box of money among everyone and said in a silly voice, "Everyone has divided the money today so that he can enjoy my happiness."

  "Big man, what a joy." Hu Tiantian was suddenly called over by Gu Yuanqing. When she saw a box of money on the table, she couldn't move her eyes away.

  "My wife is pregnant, and I'm going to be a father!" When Qu Liang said this, he danced with joy.

  "Wow, that's really congratulations. When Sister Xiaomei gives birth, she will treat us to a full moon drink." Hu Tiantian clapped her hands in congratulations.

  Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun also sent their blessings.

  Jiang Maojun and Xue Qi were also happy for Qu Liang. Since the three of them started teaming up, they have formed a fixed golden triangle combination. Qu Liang's happy event is equivalent to the three of them's happiness together.

  Although this sounds a bit wrong.

  But on this happy day, no one wanted to spoil the fun.

  After everyone congratulated Qu Liang, Qu Liang said naively, "Don't patronize me. I'm calling everyone here today to share this year's profits."

  Everyone unanimously moved their eyes to the box of money.

  "This is all the money we earned this year. I took out 10,000 as working capital for next year, and the rest will be divided equally according to the shares, no problem."

  "No problem." Everyone answered unanimously.

  "Okay, then let's ask Mr. Gu to share the money with everyone." It's not that Qu Liang doesn't want to share the money with everyone, but Qu Liang really doesn't understand how this joint-stock system is calculated, so he has to hand over this glorious task to Gu Yuanqing .

  Gu Yuanqing was much more reserved than Qu Liang, and he started to distribute money to everyone without saying anything.

  Jiang Maojun got the most, after all, he invested the most, followed by Qu Liang, and then Ji Xiaochun and Hu Tiantian. YU and XI Xi

  Gu Yuanqing did not miss Xue Qi, who had helped everyone a lot, and gave her a red envelope worth 100 yuan.

  Xue Qi looked a little unbelievable as he held the red seal, "I also have money for it?"