🌹No Nut November🌹

Babes wake up Iwantpotates has posted

Also anal your child got a dog.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

When the autumn comes to an end, winter arrives and it is the season of jolly cheer. Everything is warm and cozy, especially with close friends and loved ones!

Except it isn't the season of jolly cheer.

Madeleine was focused on decorating his house early, adding the brightest lights to his cookie mansion, shiniest ornaments to the tree, and a huge wishlist for Ginger Claus. He was the competitive decorator and made sure his cookie mansion shined brighter than any other.

Espresso on the other hand, was not in the mood for jolly cheer, and sipped on some coffee. Espresso merely thought of it as ridiculous subsequently after he entered Madeleine's home. "What is all the commotion of celebrating a holiday before the appointed time?" Espresso asked.

"My friend it's a wonderful celebration at this time of the year! The nights are darker, and the weather outside is cold! Why not celebrate with the blessings of the divine?"

Espresso had didn't reply, he was too tired to even make more remarks.

"Well friend, let us make way to the library! It has all the books we need."

"It seems I underestimated your organizational skills. I brought the books we needed before the appointed time we met." Espresso said.

"O-Oh no need for that, I, the Great Madeleine Cookie is amazing at organizing! Shall we proceed now?" Madeleine asked, wrapping an arm around Espresso.

"I suppose." Espresso replied, already on his way.

Madeleine and Espresso went to the library and opened the door.

"After you Espresso." Madeleine said teasingly.

"O-Oh holy sh*t it's cold." Espresso remarked

"Are you hurt? Please don't tell me you have gotten worse in health."

"Of course I'm not hurt, I'm just not used to this.." Espresso shivered.

"Would you like some warmth?" Madeleine offered, digging his hands into Espresso's shirt, pressing on it carefully as if it was protective.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Warming you up, must you want more?"

"I could easily burn some coffee beans" he wanted to say, but he did not.

"Oh why won't you shut up you massive oaf."

Espresso looked up at Madeleine, studying him without any awareness, then looked up on what's on top of them

There was a pretty mistletoe, it hanged in between
Madeleine and Espresso.

"What's this, it looks tacky to say the least." Espresso said.

Espresso adjusted his glasses, then got the hint.

Short, Green, Red ribbons, fake snow.

"What the f*ck." Espresso said, quickly attempting to dismiss himself.

"My my, is this the reason you wanted to head to the library?" Espresso asked.

"Oh w-well I just w-wanted... good practice," Madeleine flushed in a suspicious pink "I mean it's just a kiss..."

"Madeleine, I've never kissed a man." Espresso whispered, not even trusting his volume.

"Then this would be... practice for both of us because I t-trust you the most with this! Of course if you decline I can understand." Madeleine reassured.

Espresso only nodded, while Madeleine was desperate for an answer.

Espresso pulled Madeleine in for a kiss, it felt so slow but so quick at the same time, it was passionate and blissful, it was shy.

"Oh goodness that's pure." Espresso thought.

Madeleine's tongue met the roof of Espresso's mouth, requesting an entrance. After all, practice makes perfect. Espresso didn't shoo Madeleine away, open his mouth slightly to let Madeleine's tongue in.

Espresso felt butterflies as Madeleine's tongue touched the tip of his. Espresso was too stunned by the passion they shared that he let Madeleine's tongue roam wherever he wants. Espresso gripped the back of his neck, pressing Madeleine against himself. Oh why must he be enjoying this so much?

"Mmmm~" Espresso let out.

Madeleine stopped for a few seconds. "Do you like that Espresso?" He asked.

"You- You're good for a beginner I admit."

"Would you love some more?" Madeleine offered, to which Espresso nodded his head.

"No homo" Espresso said.

Madeleine pins Espresso to the couch and pulled on his necktie. Espresso's breath hitches before Madeleine met his lips. Madeleine could hear Espresso's heartbeat increase as Madeleine gave him greedy kisses.

"Oh F#!$ it, i'm homo" Espresso said, gripping into Madeleine's collar.

Madeleine forgets to breathe as he slipped into Espresso's warm mouth. They both continue for thirty minutes, of course with some time to breathe.

"How are you holding up?" Madeleine asked.

"Pretty great, as stated earlier you're good for a beginner." Espresso complied.

Madeleine chuckled, "You're not so bad yourself."

"We should really get back to studying now however, time is of the essence."

"As you say so."