🌹🍿I'm There for You🍿🌹

Hurt/Comfort

Thanks for 12k reads bestie 😻

DUDE THIS IS SO SHORT IM SRRY IMMA MAKE A BETTER ONE IN APRIL 💔💔

THANK JESUS CUS I MADE YALL THIS
_____________________________________

Espresso was tired, stressed, and could physically stand up. Aggravated on a spell he worked on all day and yet have not been close to getting it right. A knock on the door of Espresso's house, which left Espresso angry at whoever decided to interrupt his work. Groaning, he opened the door.

Espresso's stare softened as he saw the sorrowful, crying, familiar Knight.

"Hello Espresso, would you mind if I could stay in here for a moment? I just really wanted to.." Madeleine heard a bubbling sound of coffee and assumed Espresso was experimenting. "..stay here for a while, I won't bother you though." Madeleine softly spoke, with a small smile on his face.

Espresso looked at the blonde, having no idea whether to shut the door or let him in.

But Espresso simply couldn't shut the door on his "best friend"

"Madeleine, are you doing well?" Espresso said, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm doing fine on this divine day." Madeleine replied. "Espresso, now, I wouldn't want to interrupt your experiments, you don't have to stay here."

Espresso simply walked away to his laboratory and turned off the heat of his coffee pot. He can heat it up later anyways. He put the pot cover on his cauldron filled with coffee, and headed to the pantry.

'Madeleine likes vanilla glazed donuts right?'

Espresso got a donut, a napkin, and tissues, and he sat down next to the sniffling knight.

Madeleine took the napkin and placed it to cover his hands while eating.

Madeleine took a bite of the donut, while looking at Espresso who was giving him a small side hug, while wiping his tears.

Madeleine gave him a side hug while leaning on his shoulder, the sniffling turned to quiet tears coming at ease.

"Thank you Espresso, I love you." Madeleine said.

Espresso blushed staying still in the position they were in, "I love you too Madeleine."