💋🌹Destroy Dick December🌹💋

SMUT!

y'all it's Christmas time

WTH THANK YOU FOR 8K READS

PART 2 OF: No Nut November

YALL NEED TO BE GRATEFUL FR BC THE CHEATING ONESHOT FINNA COME NEXT ;) ________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't a surprise that the stern, serious professor had tendencies to skip out on this year's holiday festives.

The redundant and superfluous caroling, snowball fighting, partying only made cookies louder and annoying. The jolly holiday spelled out chaos in Espresso's eyes. Lights of green and red, non-stop repetitive music every year. Even making snowflake patterns in coffee... with MILK.

Not to mention, there were more loud, pompous cookies to chime in on the holiday than last year. This was not a joy for Espresso Cookie, who only wanted some peace and quiet.

Especially from one specific Knight Commander.

(Un)luckily, that one Knight Commander presence was rather absent recently, the sword and the sorcerer have last interacted in November.

That's how Espresso finally let a specific trio slide.

"Oh Espresso, it's just worrying that you are alone for the holidays! You should come with us!" Snow Sugar persuaded.

"Honestly, they're right. You NEED some experience of the outside world. Research and experiments can be done later. Not now. There's literally ONE day until Christmas!" Alchemist scolded.

"Guys he looks tired; Espresso, when was the last time you've rested?" Princess Cookie asked

"Oh, don't bother, I have rested preceding the time you came to my dwelling." Espresso lied.

"So you can come?"

The children looked at Espresso, almost begging him to come outside.

"Well," Espresso sighed, this was not how he planned his day to go. "I suppose it would be 'fun'..."

"Great! Now go get changed, it's snowing!" Princess Cookie ordered.

While Espresso was reluctantly getting dressed, Snow Sugar asked, "What do you think Espresso Cookie would enjoy? He's really tough to please."

"Hmmmm" Alchemist's closed her lips pursuing in thought. "We should probably get him to Madeleine, he's the adult. Besides, he knows Espresso Cookie. And, he's smart!"

"Really? I have never seen them talk recently." Princess Cookie said

"Well, nothing goes wrong on the Holidays! And plus, we get to enjoy the cake you promised us, so if there's any drama we have cake!" Snow Sugar said, trying to make a positive attribute to the situation.

"Knight Cookie is on his way to get us the cake! Oooh, I bet it's so pink and pretty! I heard lots of good things from the Cake Shop." Princess Cookie exclaimed.

"Apologies for my possible tardiness." Espresso said.

"Your outfit is so pretty!" Princess Cookie complimented.

"Much appreciated." Espresso Cookie replied with.

"Espresso! Let's make a Snowman!" Snow Sugar Cookie requested.

"Hey Madeleine come here!" Alchemist called.

Oh no.

"Hello, friends..!" Madeleine said, staring at Espresso, Espresso rolled his eyes.