WIP:

-smut-

Madeleine can't find Espresso in his bed, to find in horror that Espresso's trying to solo himself with a vibrator.

"O-OUT MADELEINE!" Espresso roared.

Madeleine saw his struggle and offered to help him out.

Espresso "reluctantly" agreed and they started to make out.

Madeleine pushed Espresso to the Bed, making Espresso's back shiver a bit from the cold sheets.

Madeleine started by kissing him softly while Espresso wrapped his legs around Madeleine. Madeleine then started to find Espresso's sweet spot while Espresso rubbed circles on Madeleine's thigh, making them horny. Madeleine started to bite and nibble Espresso's nipples, which squirted milk that Madeleine began to suck on.

"hAAH~" Espresso moaned, while Madeleine smirked and started to go more rough.
Espresso used the bed frame for support while Madeleine looked up to him for consent. Espresso nodded.

Madeleine started to lick the edge of Espresso's dick, making Espresso feel hard. Madeleine can see how horny Espresso is and pulled him to a kiss. They both gasped for air, their faces were still close when Madeleine murmured, "Just lay back and let me aid you~" , Following a stronger and rougher kiss. Espresso and Madeleine swirled their tongues together, Espresso's body curved into Madeleine's as the two made out. Madeleine then started to lick the insides of Espresso's dick until it was sticky, and sucked on it. Making Madeleine horny.

"aHHHgH~ y-yOu're dOING greAT~" Espresso moaned. Espresso's whole bottom of his body was wet and sticky. Madeleine stopped sucking after a while and thrusted with the vibrator, making Espresso twitch and his eyes jolt up from the feeling.

While Madeleine thrusted with the vibrator the two made out, causing Espresso and Madeleine to both moan into each other's mouth. Espresso and Madeleine were panting from their warm, shared breath, their throat feeling dry. Madeleine turned off the vibrator and started thrusting to Espresso while he was still lose, shoving it deeper then the vibrator itself. Causing them both to twitch.

"aGH~ f-FASTER~!" Espresso screamed, making Madeleine horny and go even more faster, pulling the blanket over them.

Espresso then cummed, while Madeleine sucked the cum, some dripping from his mouth, while the duo continued.

The thrusts became more sloppy, and the both of them were very sticky; Espresso and Madeleine felt even warmer than earlier. Smirking into each other unnoticeably.