🌹Heart to Heart🌹

Gays have a private donut date and slow dance real 😱😱😱😱

A/N: YALL IM DOING THIS IN SCIENCE CLASS BC THEY ALL ANNOYING AND I NEED TO DO THIS SO IT AINT GON BE LATE FOR VALENTINES 😭😭😭

OH MY GOSH THISSS SUCKSSS

"I never knew what love was until I met you, Espresso."

"Oh Madeleine..."
____________________________________

Espresso really hates Valentine's Day . How dare it be so superfluous and extremely superficial! Heart patterns in red and pinks color the day and every cookie gets louder and louder!

'Oh how I wish for some peace and quiet...' Espresso thought

And indeed deprived of that because of one cookie in particular...

Espresso's long-term comrade, his best friend Madeleine had enduring boasting, posturing, and bantering that made Espresso hurl. Maybe even put him to sleep!

Without a doubt will Madeleine take part in celebrating and nagging the coffee mage to join him, disrupting his desired peace and quiet.

Espresso looked out of his window and could see skies of sunset pink, and only looked down to see graffiti of hearts, temporarily painted walkways and awful amount of cookies making noise.

Espresso finished his coffee and rested it down when he heard a noise.

"Espresso Cookie!"

Espresso pretended to look up, to not pay attention at all.

"Over here!" Madeleine said, smiling.

Espresso looked down at Madeleine "I hear you. Good afternoon Madeleine Cookie."

"Sorry I couldn't inform you about this earlier.. I was getting busy preparing for- something! Anyways I have something to tell you."

Espresso blushed, 'Could it be..?'

(He thought Madeleine was going to ask him out on Valentine's Day)

"I just wanted to tell you that Gingerbrave wanted us to patrol tonight!" Madeleine Cookie informed Espresso Cookie. Espresso's flushed cheeks only grew redder at the embarrassment he had felt inside.

'Oh gosh we get to be alone together..! And on Valentine's Day! Thank the divine!' Madeleine thought.

"We start at seven! If that's alright with you. May I get you anything to eat? You must be hungry." Madeleine offered.

"That'll be unnecessary. I don't need anything at the moment." Espresso said, crossing his arms.

"Oh really?" Madeleine smirked, taking out a donut box. "It's my treat, dig in if you wish." Madeleine said, taking out a heart shaped sugar-glazed donut, waiting for Espresso to take one.

Espresso tried to look away from the box, before sighing and taking one. Madeleine smiled, while taking a bite of his own donut.

Madeleine looked at Espresso, he was satisfied and had a cute smile while eating his donut. Madeleine just felt like smiling because Espresso was.

"Excuse me Madeleine, you zoned out." Espresso said.

"Ah right—! Apologies Espresso Cookie." Madeleine apologized, mouthful from gobbling on his donut.

"How bothersome, you eat like a kid!" Espresso scoffed, moving near Madeleine to wipe his face which was full of icing and cream. Their faces were only a few inches away, and Espresso didn't even bother to make out Madeleine's flushed expression on his face.