Painful heart

Shio POV

"You Monster what are you doing here?! This is our precious princess, Yuki, birthday! You aren't even allowed to be here!" Juri-sama yelled.

"Someone drag her away! I'll punish her later!" Haruka-sama yelled.

'They will regret this....'

'W-what is this? Whose voice is this?' I thought silently to myself.

It was silent, the voice didn't answer my question as the maids dragged me to my to room upstairs.

They locked the door and left me alone in my dark room with the moonlight as my only source of light.

"Every time I look at the moonlight it reminds me of that night." I said as I moved closer to the window.

The door banged open and as I turned around I was slapped across my face. I was always beaten up for something I shouldn't have done, yet this time, unlike the other times, I couldn't feel the pain. All I could feel was the nothingness inside me, but I could feel a bit of anger. The anger was not mine and that I was sure.

"You horrible beast! How dare you interfere our happiness with your unpleasant presence in that room! It's already unpleasant enough with you inside this house!" Haruka-sama yelled at me.

I looked up at him, he looked at me with anger.

'Why? Why?! What did I do wrong? Is it my eyes that made my own parents show their disgust towards me? If that is so, would it be better if I cut my own eyes?' I thought as anger and sadness surged through me yet I did not show it upon my face.

My room turned dark with me being outlined by a silver light. I saw a pair of scissors on my bed, it was the pair that I cut my hair with.

'I wonder why I didn't notice this earlier?'I thought.

I took the scissors and broke it in half. I took one piece and with the blade coming closer to my eyes, someone stopped me.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy!?" The voice said.

I looked at him, his auburn eyes staring at my red and greenish blue eyes.

'Kaname-sama?' I thought, but that did not stop me from the thought of wanting to gouge my own eyes out.

"Let go of me...." I manged to mumbled out of my mouth.

"No! If I do you're going to hurt yourself." Kaname-sama said in a worried tone.

'Why? It's not your problem!' I thought.

"LET. GO. OF. ME. RIGHT. NOW." I said with the anger inside me ready to burst out at any moment.

"NO." Kaname-sama said back with the same intensity that I had.

"LET GO OF ME!WHY SHOULD YOU CARE I'M JUST A MONSTER IN THIS FAMILY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as the glass on the window cracked and pointed at Kaname-sama and Haruka-sama.

My eyes glowed, and with my face full of anger I yelled at them.

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM THIS INSTANT YOU FILTHY KURANS VAMPIRE!!"

They looked shocked and Haruka-sama looked furiously at me.

"How dare you call us filthy! You are the filthy one here, you beast!"

I glared at him with my glowing eyes.

"You should be careful with your words Kuran. I can bring you down to ruins."
'This isn't me!' I realized that this was the anger that I suppressed and it has finally broken free from its chain inside me.

Kaname-sama told Haruka-sama that I should be left alone. He looked hesitant bit agreed with Kaname-sama and left.

My hair grew longer as my eyes glowed brighter and brighter. I slowly calmed down after they left. I took the half the of the broken scissors and cut my hair right above my shoulders.

"They should've left you alone from the beginning!" A voice said behind me.

The voice that I couldn't forget since that night.

"You! We're you the one controlling me?"

"Yes I was."

"Why?"

"Because they are treating you so badly even though I know this but seeing this makes me hate them even more!"

I looked at the moon spirit and sighed. I look out the window and started singing the one song that I remembered from a long long time ago...

Unmei No Hito by Fujita Maiko

~
Daijoubu itsumo
Chanto waratteru yo
Demo dare to itemo
Daijoubu itsumo
Chanto waratteru yo
Demo dare to itemo
Nani ka tarinai

Ima anata ga koko ni
Kuruwakenai no ni
Aketa mado kara
Mieta mangetsu

Suzumushi no koe ga sabishi sa sasou kara
Osaeta kimochi
Mata sawagi dasu

Anata ni aitakute
Kurushiku naru yoru wa
Harisake sou da yo
Dare ka wo omoutte
Konna kimochi nanda
Soba ni ite hoshii

Chigau sonna kotoga
Iitai'n ja nai
Sunao ni narezu ni
Kuyashiku naru

Hontou wa sabishii dakeda to kizuite
Tsuyo ga risugite
Umaku ikanai

Tatta hitori
Unmei no hito ga iru nara
Anata ga ii no ni
Anata hodo suki ni
Nareta hito wa inai no
Nee minuite hoshii

Anata ga issho ni
Itai no wa dare desu ka

Sabishi ge nasenaka wo
Omoi dasu to setsunakute

Anata ni aitakute
Kurushiku naru yoru wa
Harisake sou da yo
Dare ka wo omoutte
Konna kimochi nanda
Soba ni ite hoshii

Anata hodo suki ni
Nareta hito wa inai no

Donna mirai da to shitemo
Anata wa watashi no
Unmei no hito
~

"This song is meant for someone......I know for sure, but for who?" I thought.