Icy VS Newbie

*(Sorry to all Hanabusa Aido Fans in advance)*

Shio POV

"Anyway something is wrong with Sora. He's burning up." Aki said with a serious tone full of worries. 

I was surprised by how serious Aki was and rushed to Sora's side to feel his temperature. I slowly placed the back of my hand of his forehead.

"His condition is bad... really bad..." I said as i was thinking what to do in this situation. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. (Light bulb switch on ^_^)

"Ah! Aki go and guard outside the door and do not let anyone in until I say so." I said as i pushed him towards the door.

"What? Why?" Aki said trying to resist my pushing.

I stopped and look at him, "Just go when I say so, because I have an idea to help Sora and we can nit let  these vampires see ok?" I say smiling.

"O-ok, got it, Shio..." Aki said slightly frightened by me for I was obviously emitting an evil aura. Aki went outside the door and closed the door behind him. I looked at Sora feeling guilty because I made him use his powers.

Third POV

Shio walked towards Sora and whispered, "Sora... you shouldn't have use your powers." Shio held Sora's hand in her hands softly.

Meanwhile, outside where Aki was guarding he saw a blonde vampire walking by. In his mind he thought, 'Isn't that vampire the blondie who tried to attack me with icicles because I didn't call that bastard Kuran a lord?' 

He glared at Aido intensely because of the anger he held in from earlier. To Aki's luck Aido turned and noticed the glare Aki was giving him and glared directly back at him.

"What are you doing just standing there newbie?" Aido asked rudely with a glare.

"None of your business, Icy." Aki said with a glare also.

While they are having there glaring contest Shio was busy giving some of her own spiritual energy to Sora to help lower fever. Sora was getting better, but still a bit feverish as Shio gave him more energy. he opened his eyes slightly to see Shio with a worried face.

"Sora? Are you better now? Are you okay?" Shio asked frantically while continuously giving him energy.

"Better than before... You can stop giving me energy now."Sora  said weakly.

"I'm just a bit sleepy and it's just a slight fever, so I'll be fine after some rest." Shio stopped giving him energy and smiled.

"You better be fine or else I'm gonna leave to find you medicine. Of course you know how long I take to find medicine right?" Shio said with a joking and fake angry tone.

Sora smiled slightly and said, "Yes, yes..."

"Then, lay down while I go get Aki okay?" Shio said smiling.

"Okay, but don't go causing trouble okay?" Sora said motherly.

"Got it." Shio said as she walked towards the door.

Aki POV

Me and Icy here were just standing there quietly, glaring at one another until I heard the door behind me open and see that Shio grabbed my arm.

Shio smiled and said sweetly, "Sorry, Aki here can be really rude at this time of the year,so if he caused any trouble sorry."

After finishing her sentence she threw me into the room and closed the door.

I was rubbing my head and bottom.'She threw me to hard!'

"Shio...," I said with an angry voice and shouted ", That hurts!" 

Shio looked at me plainly for a second and stick out her tongue the next. She walked towards Sora with a smile and sat next to him on the bed.

'Shio...I'm going to get you for this!!' I thought after her and Sora ignoring me and were inside their own little world.

Unknown POV

"We found her...that girl...it's her...she is mine...and only her...she belongs to us...the last one...the last one alive...the last surviving...the Golden Kuran..."A voice said evily and darkly. 

The voice laughed as you can see dead bodies around the person with two people behind the person.