Chapter 37

~In town~

Shio and Sora was going into different stores that they came across. There was a candy shop and then a bakery shop which they stopped at and got some food to snack on. Aki was getting quite annoyed with all the stopping and both of them wasting their money on food.

"I thought we were going to go shopping for clothes for the dance?!" Aki shouted.

"We are." Shio said with a smile.

"We're just making small stops." Sora said with a smile and feeding Shio.

Aki just sighed and gave up on both of them. Shio and Sora was eating the snacks and then stopped by a café. Shio and Sora was about finished with their snacks and so they went inside to get a drink. They came back out and Sora was holding a cup of black coffee towards Aki.

"You should drink this to warm up and at least calm down a bit." Sora said smiling as he drank his cup of iced coffee.

"That was some good snacks." Shio said as she drank her warm hot chocolate drink.

"A childish drink as always huh?" Aki said smirking towards Shio.

Shio flushed red and hit Aki and then stormed off down to the next shop. Shio then stopped and saw a shop that had dresses and suits. She smiled and turned to the two men behind her. Sora and Aki then came towards her noticing her happy expression.

"I found the shop!" Shio said quite loudly hugging Sora who was now at her side along with Aki..

They walked in the store and was greeted by a woman who was possibly an employee. We nodded towards her and help ourselves into the store to look for the clothes. Shio saw different dresses of different colors and cannot decide on which one to pick. Sora and Aki had a easier time because they just wanted a simple black and white suit with a tie. After picking out their suit and have their measurements taken, they went to Shio who still has not decide on a dress. Shio turned towards Sora and Aki with puppy eyes.

"Help me choose a dress please." Shio said with her hands together as she stared at both of them with her puppy eyes.

Sora and Aki both sweatdropped and gave into her because she rarely ask them like that. Shio said that she did not care about the color or the design. She just wants a dress that will look nice on her and is easy to dance in.

"That does not help at all." Aki said scratching the back of his head.

"Shio you really don't have any specifics of the dress you want?" Sora tried asking for any clues of what she wants again only to earn nod.

"Long or short? Glitter or not?" Aki said out of the blue.

"Doesn't matter about the length, but I think a short dress would be easier to move in even though I prefer a long dress for dancing. No glitter if possible." Shio said with a smile.

~~After 30 minutes of looking for a dress~~ (Yuki and Shizuka deal taking place)

"Oh I want that dress!" Shio shouted pointing at the dress that Sora was holding.

Aki and Sora finally sighed with relief because after going numerous of dresses they finally found a dress that was perfect. (Dress below)

~~Going back to Moon Dorms~~

Shio and her two brothers were walking holding bags and was stopped when they entered the building of the dorms. They were stopped no one other than the Dorm president, Kuran Kaname. They stopped in their tracks and looked up to see Kaname with furious eyes, but no expression on his face. Shio glared at him along with Sora and Aki who stood in front of her protectively.

"Now, where were you three this early?" Kaname asked.

"None of your business, and just so you know we got permission so you have no right to stop us Dorm President Kuran." Sora said calmly with his gaze still fixed on Kaname.

"You still need to tell me though, after all I am the one in charge of the Night Class." He said.

"You don't have control over me though Dorm President because I am also a pureblood. One that is higher than you obviously." Shio said as she started to walk towards the stairs. Sora and Aki followed after her never faltering their glares at Kaname.

"I remembered that I warned you about messing with us." Shio said as her eyes glowed bright red causing Kaname to back away.

She smiled and walked towards their dorm room with Aki and Sora walking behind her. She was satisfied with her control and was smiling happily that the two men behind her was also smiling.

"Well done Shio." Sora and Aki said as they entered their room.

"Of course." Shio said smiling.

'Served you right damn Kuran.' Shio thought.