Plant lifespan(NR)

You wake up in room(no duh) filled with plants, a tree sits in the middle, past it: a window, leading out to the unknown. You have no idea what happened, as far as you know, you spawned there. Why were you laying on the floor beside a bush? What's going on? Why are you green?? But.. your supposed to be green, at least you know that. Slowly going to horizontal to vertical🕴, you notice a sweet smell from the tree. Cautiously approaching, the smell gets stronger, like a sweet juicy scent, a strange fluttering came from atop the leaves and jumps down in front of you. Perplexed and unsure what to do, punch it's stunned by the sudden hit and flutters ferociously, so you rustle back, poofing up your fur.

A sound sounds put behind you but you're too wrapped in with the audacity of the moth to be mad at you then run away. You find out why it ran away as you went back to horizontal. Landing on some pillows softened the fall, but not the stop sign sweeping you away from the little tree platform. The human satisfied with this, sits down and reads a book, you stare, just been treated like a weed in a flower bed.

A perfect, sweet revenge poofs in your head as you pluck a flower from your goofy green tail, it slightly hurt, but not that much, the power shut off. Casting a red glow, causing the human to look up from the book, but that won't deter you, you put on your best, "hi! Here's a gift" face and try to speak, but comes out as "i- gif fowr oo" and hand the human a flower, it takes it and smiles at you, sniffs it and "yeah, it smells nice, now please let me read"
You deviously smile and exit the garden area watching from the window, waiting for it to happen.
Suddenly- the human looks like it's struggling to breath, gasping for air on the ground, before coughing up some red weeds. Screams of agony and regret echo throughout your ears, it looks at you in despair, and you just smile and wave🐧 .

The satisfaction dies down like the beach water before a tsunami as a new plantix appears, and looks around, scared of a rustling from the tree.
Instinctively you step by step get to where the humans are, under attack and over whelmed by purple crystalline felines, this would be a perfect time to join in on the fun.

A weakened human tries to sneak away from the carnage, but to no avail, tackled by a green shark, who was smacked away from the human by with a sharpened candy cane. Your fellow goo growled and you stepped in to help your new friend.

"Le's ake thi a far fiht. 2v2"
("Let's make this a fair fight. 2v2")

leaping towards the interfering human with sharp thorny paws outstretched, a sharp cry comes from the other as the shark ends its pitiful life existence. The one you got is struggling and fighting back, leaving green ooze dripping from your cheek and arm. With a sorrowful grunt, it charges at you, seeking revenge. Let it tire itself out with all that running, then you use your tiny thorn claws to swipe at it, claws collided with hair, successfully trapping the human, it struggled and writhed, but it succumbed to fate. Out of spite, you kicked the new plantix, who squeaked and ran to the shark, why? Didn't it not remember? I guess it didn't.
The shark was surprised at this and just kinda ignored the teammate. Anyway, running back to the mayhem of death, and clawing and biting any near human, their numbers started to dwindle, the power struck back on, sending away the red glow of doom. The other goos scrambled out of the fight, but why? We had the numbers. Then all your cells screamed and died, leaving behind nothing but the dust of a thorn. Bro forgot about the barrier💀