Final moments (NR)

This chapter has not been revised at all. Wrote it down and posted it.

The gootraxians and humans had finally accepted their unusual predicament, trading happened peacefully and heck, larger groups elected representatives. Pups went to the garden to be looked after while hounds maintained the place, goos finally stopped seeing humans as food and humans stopped seeing goos as foes.

A soap and sinox sat on a shelf, overlooking the brilliantly blue hues of the cave.
"Soda?" Asked the fashui replacement
"Nah, I had one earlier"
"Are you sureee"
"You can't tempt me with your sugary drinks!"
"If ya say so"

A pitter patter of paws echoed towards the due and a ghost slimepupdragon came into sight
"Jouska, Riptide cmon, Ochre's FINALLY throwing that pool party" shouted 6415- shouted Sonder

"About time xey loosened up" answered Jouska, climbing down the shelf. Riptide leaped off the shelf, or at least tried to as the old lab coat got snagged a wee bit.

The two walked and Sonder flew lest they would have to walk twice as fast cause short. "Sonder have you seen RightfulTheft today?" Contemplated Riptide, slightly concerned about his little lime friend.
"I heard from Fungus that the booger pup was off causing some trolling" they answered "speaking of annoying people, have you seen Jasper?"

"He's probably doing something stupid like always, why are you even friends with that mint sprinkekit" inquired Jouska

"You really need to stop being so judgmental, you know that right?"

"I see where both of you are coming from"assured Riptide "but I kinda have to agree with Jouska. I mean- *cough* Jasper did try to *cough* betray us *cough* and leave us for dead *cough cough*"

"Yeah cause like- manipulation, you know how convincing Michelle can be, she even got Ochre wrapped up. At least she's gone." Defended the slime "Like R.I.P but no one misses her"

The sinox and soap goo gave Sonder a strange look as they exited the cave, nearly to the pool. The grind of the automatic doors started and a lime slime pup raced out to Riptide, who patted and picked up the theft committer.

A lemon shork walked towards the.. quadruple? "Hi guys, Sonder I see you are still as short as 5 minutes ago" Xey chuckled

"Ah sush, I'm flying so you wouldn't be able to tell anyways" Sonder looked past the shork at a feline avoiding water puddles, who gave a friendly smile and wave.

"I just cannot fathom how far this place has gotten.. just started with me getting a high paying job offer" said Ochre "come on in before I decide I have something better to do"

They entered the shork pool room, fins gracefully gliding atop the water surface, in total there were about 8 people there. A man with a fedora approached them "hi.." they all nervously said in unison including Fungus. It was strange to see the person who once did tests on them, of course he did what he could be lessen the testing amount and severity but still. "Still wearing that fedora?"-Jouska

"Yep.. hair still hasn't grown back since the incident" and proceeded to awkwardly leave

Ochre turned to talk with Sonder but they had left, xey looked to the pool cause the silly slime would usually be chasing the fins or something.
"Whatare you looking for?" Asked riptide
"Eh, it's fine I'll talk to them soon"
Ochre responded(xey don't cause they die😈) "I feel like we've all gotten softer since the revolution, or at least I have. I tried to hit a door button, and guess where the knife landed"