episode 11 - I LOVE YOU SO

[ Now playing... I Love You So - The Walters]

0:50 ——— 2:40

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Oh, my God. You can't do this. How could they expect you to do this? You have to... God, it made you sick just thinking about it.

Sure, you've fought each other before, both seriously and just in training, but for one person's benefit and nothing else?

You couldn't, you can't.

"Oi! Stop pacing, you're gonna make me sick." Katsuki called out to you from his seat in the break room, the table, that was supposed to be resting above his knees and the rest of the chairs, was laying upside down on the other end of the room, next to you.

You paused, unfolding your arms for just a second as you gave him a look that could kill, "I, for one, am sick, Katsuki! I can't do this."

"It's just a battle, we've done it before."

"I'm not gonna fight you."

"Uh, yes? Yes, the fuck you are??? You're not backing out of this."

"Katsuki." You said dejectedly, walking over to him and dragging a stray chair along with you, you flipped it around in front of you and sat backwards on it. "I'm not gonna fight you, for the hundredth time."

Katsuki sighed, raking his hand through his hair—this was the last thing he wanted. The two of you went from butting heads competitively in the first round, the run; to teaming up together with your other classmates in the second round, the calvary battle; and now you're having to fight each other in the third round, the one versus one.

At least the both of you got to be on the same team for a little while—the Bakusquad was formed as a result of the test, which consisted of; Katsuki Bakugou, Denki Kaminari, Eijirou Kirishima, Hanta Sero, Mina Ashido, and you, of course.

Making a decision on the spot, you clenched your jaw and squared your shoulders, "Okay, fine. I'll go through with this," at that, Katsuki perked up and turned to look you in the eyes, which seemed shaky in comparison to his, "but, Katsuki. No hard feelings, ok?"

Seeming unsure about that, Katsuki hesitantly nodded, "Yeah. No hard feelings."

As the round between Shoto Todoroki and Hanta Sero ended, you were mortified; that split dyed motherfucker froze more than half of the arena stadium in an instant, winning the match and left to thaw the ice, and your buddy Sero along with it.

Standing from your seat, you bolted to the door exiting the stadium and ran down the nearest hallway leading to the arena opening. Hearing three sets of rushed footsteps from behind you, you threw a glance over your shoulder and saw two flashes of blond and one of red.

Panting, Eijirou caught up to you and paced beside you to your left, "We saw you take off and," he struggled to say through his hurried breaths, "we needed to make sure you and Sero were alright."

"If I'm alright? Sero just got frozen solid by Todoroki." You scoffed, not at the redhead but at your other classmate, the one responsible.