2. Erick Dunn

Erick walked into his room and immediately the fragrance of feminine perfume penetrated his nostrils. The perfume smelled familiar. He knew who it was immediately.

Tamina.

She was his business partner and work, and his sex partner as well. Erick only slept with her once, and she decided to become his regular, and so Erick decided to enjoy her services for a while, before he threw her out of his life.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw her familiar figure sitting on his bed and he switched on the lights.

He was right.

She was right there, sitting on his bed, only wearing a light see through night gown, with her naked body exposed inside.

"Welcome home Erick," she greeted warmly and smiled at him. "I've been waiting for you. What took you so long? "

"What are you doing in my room, Tamina? " Erick asked in an annoyed voice, pulling off his jacket and tossing it aside on the couch near the window.

"Aww, don't you want me around you anymore?" Tamina batted her gorgeous lashes at him, but he was unfazed.

"I asked you a question, Tamina. " He said. "So answer my question immediately."

Tamina stood up leisurely and walked closer to Erick. "I just decided to see you tonight," she said, looking up at him, as she helped remove his tie and buttoned down his shirt. Erick watched her, letting her do whatever she wanted. With a smile on her face, she gently buttoned down his shirt, glancing up at his face at intervals.

Erick watched her, knowing fully well what her plan was. She ran her hands over his well chiseled abs, and tugged his sleeves gently, trying to pull it off. Erick allowed her pull his sleeves, and she came closer as she did so, smiling up at him. Erick had a small smile on his face as he watched her.

"What do you think you're doing, Tamina?" He asked gently.

"Come on, I'm just trying to help you pull your clothes after a hectic day at work." She said innocently.

"You are not my wife, you know," he said.

She glanced up at him, her eyes slowing signs of curiosity.

"Oh, is it only your wife that gets to pull off your clothes for you? " She asked, then trailed her hands around his skin and smiled at him. "You can wife me, if you want." She said.

He smiled coyly, not saying anything.

Tamina bent down, attempting to pull off Erick's pants. "Can I take this off for you? " She asked politely, like a child asking for ice cream.

Or maybe she wanted more than ice cream.

"I'm not in the mood for this, Tamina, " Erick said and walked away from her and approached his bar and poured himself a drink. "You shouldn't be here in my house at this time of night. "

"But you're not pushing me away, " Tamina's voice came from behind and within seconds, her arms were wrapped around his shoulders, her lips making contact with his earlobes. "That means you want me around, Erick. "

Erick didn't say anything.

"Don't you, Erick? " Tamina said, her hands still trailing down his big, muscular arms. He was so fit and muscular, any lady could loose her senses just seeing his body physique. He was simply dashing, and super hot. Maybe that's why Tamina couldn't resist him.

As Tamina still trailed her slender fingers on his skin, Erick watched her slowly, gently, taking his time to watch her movements. Tamina knew she got his attention, and so she continued on her assault. She knew she would get to him very soon. She was a sexy lady and very pretty and Erick liked pretty things. Taming a wild tiger like him was her specialty.