7. The Black SUV

Erick had made up his mind. He already took the deal from Patrick and he was going to find out who the girl called Hidden Beauty was.

He was going to be very meticulous about it now. He would study her frequently, but not too close enough for her to know she was being watched.

And he was going to be more regular at Là Calantrò from then on.

And today, he was going there, alone. He decided to pass the same street he first saw her. He passed with his car, and roamed around the street for a little while, and he waited until 9:00 pm, but he didn't even get a glimpse of her hair.

He was frustrated.

Why was it so hard to find a puny girl?!

She was really mysterious, like Patrick said. She really deserved the name Hidden Beauty. It was like she was born to hide.

Erick sighed frustratedly. He had no choice. He had to leave the vicinity. Most house owners were already peeking out of their house when they saw the same car pass the street over and over again. It was getting scary.

Erick was undaunted. He would keep up searching, and he would find out soon, no matter what it took. She was already his biggest challenge, and he would win that challenge no matter what.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wasn't it scary? The same car kept parading this street over and over again."

"I know right? I thought they were thieves trying not inspect the house and property they want to steal. We should be careful from now on in this street."

"I don't think so. It was a black SUV. It looked like it was owned by a rich individual. No one with that kind of a luxurious car would want to steal something. "

"Who knows? Thieves don't have a specific car they use in stealing. There are experienced armed robbers, you see. They dress up like rich people but they are very dangerous. My niece almost got into a trap like that one day. . . "

Yasmine heard two women talking in the nearby table next to hers where she was sitting at the Cafe. She sipped her coffee gently as she listened.

A black SUV?

Why would a black SUV parade a street for such a long time? That was very mysterious. Were they looking for someone or something?

But somehow, Yasmine's mind immediately went straight back to the rich man who was the owner of the black SUV the last time.

Was he the one?

Even if he was, why was he parading nthe street for hours? What was he searching for?

Wait, was he searching for her?

Yasmine's heart sank. Though she tried not to believe it, her mind kept telling her that the man came back to the street just to see her.

Did he recognize her as the girl at the club?

Yasmine seriously hoped not. He wouldn't even find it out either. She always looked very different. But if he was really after her, how did he recognize her? What gave her away so easily? Yasmine was confused. She had to know what was really going on.

But for now, she would have to change the way she goes to the club. She wouldn't pass this street so often anymore. She couldn't afford to get caught, especially by a rich handsome stranger that she couldn't stand.

"Hey Yas, what are you thinking about that made you so far away from earth? " Her best friend, Jeremy asked her as he slipped into the seat opposite her. He was wearing an apron and he was smiling at her.