9. The Encounter (I)

Erick made it to Là Calantrò in no time. He had a card up his sleeves. He didn't even tell Patrick, who was already there that he was coming over.

He wanted to know the truth, once and for all.

Hidden Beauty was going to perform tonight. And tonight, he was going to set his game plan in motion.

Patrick was surprised to see him.

"Hey man, you didn't tell me you were coming over," Patrick said. Erick smiled coyly.

"There are somethings that aren't usually planned for, "He said, leaving Patrick confused.

Finally, Hidden Beauty arrived and performed. Erick tried to make her notice him by unusual eye contacts but the lady seemed to ignore him. And when she didn't, she acted like she didn't see him.

Erick expected this from her. He tried to look at her eyes, but they weren't green like the other girl. But Erick knew he wasn't wrong. His intuition wasn't wrong.

After the show, Erick stayed in his seat, even after everyone had left. Today, he was going to find.the name of that girl or even see her real self again.

He requested to see Madame Glenna, who came a few minutes later.

"Yes, Mr Dùnn, you requested to see me," She said politely.

"Yes," Erick replied straightforwardly. "There's a girl working here with you as a stripper, " He continued. "I need to know how she is."

"And who exactly are you talking about sir?" Madame Glenna asked.

Erick looked at her squarely.

"Hidden Beauty." He said immediately. "I want to know who she is. "

"I'm sorry, Mr Dùnn, but the name and identity of our best stripper is confidential." She said. "We can't disclose her name to you or tell you who she is."

Erick sighed as he adjusted his sitting position.

"I know you'd say that," He said. "I've been given information that you will never tell anyone the girl's name or disclose her identity."

"And I'm happy you know that sir, "Madame Glenna gave him a smile. "But I still don't know why you decided to ask though, knowing that I won't say it, I'm sorry."

Erick scoffed. He looked Madame Glenna like she was testing his patience. And really, she was.

"I also heard you don't collect money from people who wants to know who she is too," Erick said.

Madame Glenna nodded.

"Absolutely sir," She said. "I've made a solemn oath to myself and my employee that I will never reveal her identity if she works for me. I solely believe in truthfulness and trustworthiness. If I disclose who she is to you, she will never work here again, and as you know, she is our best here. "

Erick didn't say a word for a couple of minutes. Suddenly he stood up from his seat to face Madame Glenna who immediately took two steps backwards. She knew she was playing a dangerous game with a dangerous man, but she had already made a promise to poor Yasmine. She wouldn't want to break her trust, knowing the girl's predicament in life.

That would be the biggest betrayer to a young girl with an innocent soul.

"Glenna," Erick called coldly. "You know, you're testing my patience."

"I'm sorry about that sir but I can't divulge anything to you. "

Erick didn't say anything and just walked out. Madame Glenna, thinking he was leaving didn't move from her position untill she suddenly heard things falling from the direction of the dressing room and her office. She immediately panicked.