6. Something strange

''Damn! Erick did you see what I was talking about?" Patrick said excitedly as he slumped down on his couch in his mansion. "That girl is everything a man would want. She's definitely living up to her name. Like seriously she was spectacular!"

"Huh huh, " Erick said as he walked into the living room. He was still thinking about the girl he met by the roadside and the lady called Hidden Beauty.

He was sure of what he saw. They had the same eye color.

Or could that be just a coincidence?

But his gut feeling was telling him it wasn't. It wasn't just a coincidence.

To clear his doubt, he had to be sure if it first.

"Why do you sound like that, Erick? " Patrick suddenly said, interruppting his thoughts. "Didn't you see how nice she performed? She's worth more than millions, man. "

"Patrick, I actually met a girl tonight, " Erick disclosed. "Before I came by your house. She almost had a collision with my car. She would have died instantly if she had been hit."

"Goodness, " Patrick said, suddenly serious. "She is okay right? " He asked.

"Yeah, she was, " Erick said and his eyebrows furrowed. "For some reason, the stripper you were talking about, the one we saw perform tonight, there was something strange about her. "

"Something strange? " Patrick said, his forehead wrinkled as he tried to understand what Erick was saying. "What was strange about her? She is a stripper. And a hot one at that. " Patrick licked his lips inwardly as he remembered how the girl had danced.

Erick sighed. "Patrick, I'm serious here,  " He said.

"Alright, fine, what did you notice, Mr suspicious? " Patrick asked him.

"Her eyes. " Erick said. "There were lime green. "

"And what's so special about that, Erick? Patrick said. "Some ladies have green eyes. Infact some men do. My grandfather from my maternal mother's side once had green eyes but he's no more now. . . "

"Damn it Patrick, I don't want to know about your fucking dead grandparents, alright? " Erick said frustratedly. Patrick raised his hands up in a surrendering gesture.

" Okay, fine I'm sorry man, " He said. "So what about the girl with the lime green eyes?"

"Your girl, Hidden Beauty has it as well, " Erick said and when Patrick wanted to talk, he added; " They were the same colour. And they had the same glint as well. "

"Geez man, since when did you, Erick Dúnn started noticing the colours and glints in the eyes of ladies? "Patrick asked him. "You never notice stuffs like this before. What makes this one so special?"

"Actually, I tried to overlook it but suddenly when our eyes met today, she frowned slightly on seeing me. It's like she knew me from somewhere. . . I couldn't explain it." Erick said.

"That's strange," Patrick said. "Hidden Beauty has never frowned to anyone before. She is all smiles, even if you ask her to spend the night with you."

"Her hair was the colour of carrots, deep orange and very long and wavy. But Hidden Beauty's hair was red, so I don't how to place the connection between the two."

"You are mistaken, pal, " Patrick corrected him. "Hidden Beauty's hair is not red. "

Erick suddenly frowned.  "Then what color is her hair?"

"No one knows, " Patrick said. "She is always on different hair colours, sometimes she comes with a rainbow hair, but she always looks beautiful in all. "

"So no one knows what real color her hair is? " Erick asked. "Not even her colleagues at the club and her boss?"

"She is the most paid stripper in Là Calantrò, and according to my sources, her colleagues says she just appears out of no where in the club and comes to perform and leaves just as discreetly as she came. " Patrick said. "She doesn't even dresses in the same room with the other ladies. She has her own private room, one which only her boss, Madame Glenna knows but doesn't tell anyone. And if you think you can ask Madame Glenna for her real hair color, the woman says she has no idea. I'm telling you, Hidden Beauty is a hidden damsel indeed." Patrick smiled as he tapped his fingers on the couch he was sitting in.

Erick frowned. He somehow had a gut feeling Madame Glenna knew but refused to tell anyone.

But why?

"You can't pay one of the girls you sleep with there to find out for you?" Erick asked Patrick.

"Nah, tried it once, didn't work out. The girl had no idea where the room was. And besides,she was caught snooping around so she was fired. "

Erick sighed. He never knew tracking down a mere girl could be so hard. It was so easy finding Bruno, who was even a damn drug lord.

Why was it so hard to get a clue about this girl?

The more he tried to find answers, the more he got more questions than answers. Every path just seemed to have a huge stumbling wall around it, blocking his path. And it made him even more curious about the two girls he had met on the same night.

He didn't know why he just wanted to know, but he knew he wouldn't be at peace if he didn't find out. He was good at hunting and tracking people down. This one won't be any different. He would find out who the girl with the lime green eyes was, and soon too.

                         * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Yasmine was bothered. Why did she have to meet that man again at the club?

Did he managed to recognize who she was?

She hoped not. After all she looked very different and she even changed her hair for the show. Yasmine hoped nothing gave her away for that man to recognize her. 

But once again, Yasmine facepalmed herself. Why did she even have to meet the man again at the club of all places? He had even tried to kill her earlier this evening with his fancy car. Yasmine couldn't help but frown anytime she remembered the incident.  And worse, she even had to frown immediately she saw him. It was unusual of her. No matter what, she always smiles at all the customers there. She desperately hoped her frown didn't give her away.

Was he a regular here?

Yasmine had to know. But she couldn't ask Madame Glenna for it. The woman would be suspicious and ask her a lot of questions she wasn't ready to answer. Yasmine was super grateful that she didn't really performed as her real self like she earlier planned.

It would have been a disaster.

Looking at the man, she immediately deduced that he would be the type who would love to have women around him to please him all the time. Though he was good looking, she immediately concluded that he was a bad man. After all their encounter only just made her suspicions true.

And he visited Là Calantrò.

Only the rich, sophisticated and women eaters come to Là Calantrò. Yasmine was sure he was either a drug dealer, or a womanizer.

Or maybe he was both.

Unfortunately, Yasmine had to wait a little while, up till 10' o clock to leave the club in order not to have another encounter with the man or any of the customers and even her colleagues. That was how she always did it. Although this time, she really waited late. After collecting her money from Madame Glenna and exchanging goodbyes, she left through her secret back door and went back to college.

She was a little scared. She didn't want to get caught up by the school authorities and not especially Mrs Peters.

Fortunately for her she was able to enter into the dorm without getting noticed. She took a shower and prepared for bed. She was very tired, and in due time, she fell asleep, forgetting about her encounter with the rich handsome man for the day.