Chapter 2: Getting to know Asahina better

Kanade wanted to know Asahina better, but she seems to not trust Kanade well they just met so makes sense. But she really wanted to know Asahina, she's an interesting person in the views of Kanade

As Kanade was thinking of ways of getting to know Asahina and going up the rooftop, she sees Asahina going to the roof, she walks to Asahina. Asahina seems like she had nothing to talk about, ao Kanade started to talk about how hard math is as they went up.

They arrive to the rooftop, Kanade looks for a place to eat and invites Asahina, Asahina just nods and sits beside Kanade. They eat lunch with a comfortable silence til Mafuyu starts to talk about how she can help Kanade in math. Kanade of course declined at first but Asahina was saying thing of the words of "I can really help, its not much pressure" so Kanade just accepted. She couldnt decline such a pretty girl.

Asahina was smart, quiet, and a pretty person in Kanade's eyes, she usually sees Asahina in the halls seemingly talkative and happy, but when it comes to Kanade, she is somewhat silence and slighty sad. Kanade had a feeling that she just puts on a mask when it comes to others.

Kanade's POV

Asahina kept talking about math to teach me while I thought of those, til the bell rang, it was unexpected so it kinda scared me a bit, time flies reslly quickly huh? Asahina and I parted ways to our classrooms.

During class, I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday, the day I met Asahina. What if I didn't arrive in time to stop her, actually I'm not exactly sure what she was doing up there, she seemed to want to jump though. Luckily I came in time and stopped her time or else- 

"Yoisaki, answer this math equation" 

I was not listening to my math teacher, how do I answer this? Maybe I should listen to math instead of thinking of yesterday next time. "The answer is __" I said, it was wrong just as expected. I better listen this time or I'll fail

The bell finally rang, I go to the rooftop, I was happy to see Asahina for some reason, she also seemed happy to see me. We chatted for a while, until she mentioned of her wanting me to meet a girl, I agreed, I didn't really have much too do. We go to a highschool called Kamiyama, we waited til we see a girl with short brown hair come out of the school, Asahina seemed to be close friends with her (she guessed this btw). When the short browned headed girl came out, she saw me and introduced herself as Shinonome Ena, but she said she much prefered Ena over Shinonome. 

Ena askes me if I have nightcord, as she wanted to get to know me more even when I'm at home. I say yes I have nightcord but don't use it much, she then adds me after knowing my nightcord. I then ask Asahina if she has nightcord, she silently nods and gives it to me, I then add her. Ena makes a group with all 3 of us in it. Ena then leaves for her night classes, me and Asahina wave a goodbye to her as she leaves.

I didn't really get to Asahina much today, it's like a goal I want and need to do, maybe I should ask her instead of making most of our conversations about school. Oh well, We go to her house as it was nearby. I bring her home and say a goodbye and a thanks for talking with me. As I left and looked behind, she seemed to have a emotionless look, maybe that's a good thing to ask for tomorrow.