Chapter 15: A moment

It was finally time to become 2nd years (sorry for confusion of graduate here) , it was most likely be one of the days I won't forget about. Though it had only been a year since I've known Kanade, she is the most precious person I've met. She was always by my side no matter what, it felt like I spent 100 springs with her.

If I spent 100 springs with her, those springs will never be forgotten. It was like this moment right now, where I sat on a chair. A voice that was Kanades was beside me "Hi Mafuyu" I don't know why but I was blushing over the fact that Kanade, who had said my first name many times, had said my first name.

"Hi Kanade" I managed to say back "Are you excited to become 2nd years?" No, not really but I really wasn't sure if I was. "No" "Oh okay, lets meet later at the tree where we usually meet?" "Of course" This might be our last meeting after this, so I of course said yes "Kanade, are you really gonna take online classes?" I just had to ask, I don't know why I did but I did.

"Yes I am. Is there anything wrong?" "No, of course not. But I do have a que-" The bell rang right before I could ask the question "Oh that's the bell, I'll see you at the tree" Kanade ran so quickly to the exit while waving a goodbye, I waved a goodbye back.

After a while, a teacher came in and started speaking stuff that was irrelevant, but we had to head the gym for the principal's announcement, after that we headed back to class and studies. 

The bell rang for lunch, I went to go to the rooftop only to be stopped by a girl "ASAHINA, I LIKE YOU!!" they screamed so loud that everyone looked at us "PLEASE LIKE ME BACK" "...Who even are you?" The girl who was just blushing, ran in a burst of tears.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me, most likely in disgust because I had just broken a girl's heart. I had no feelings for girls anyways, even if I said yes out of guilt, I would never have feelings for her.

I went back to walking for lunch, I needed to eat. I needed to ask Kanade something when we meet later at the tree we used to visit after schools, it was about visiting her house. "Asahina, are you okay, you've just been staring your food" A girl said, I had not realized that I was deep in thought for me to stare at my food "Yes I'm okay, just thinking of something" Time to eat my lunch I guess.

School ended, I went to the tree to see a girl that definitely wasn't Kanade, they had brown long hair not as long as Kanade's. It was Ena who I saw "Ena?" "Mafuyu, you're here. I was waiting for you" Ena was here wearing her middle school uniform. Could this have been a dream? "We met here on this tree, right?" "Yes.. We did" Ena turned around to hide her face "We've only met for a year, but I felt this feeling for a long time even before we got to know each other. It was a feeling I didn't understand but it always happened around you, though we fought a few times it was a way we could get to understand each other more. I wanted to meet you to tell you that..."

"I love you Mafuyu" I woke up to reality, a girl by the tree and I who stood in shock.

Hi so  after this fic, I'll be publishing something that's pjsekai related. If I finish the 1 chapter in time then it'll be published right after