Chapter 14: Scotch Hop

I wanted to skip school, I don't care if I get expelled I'll just go to online class anyways. Miyamasuzaka is too strict. I was planning to skip school but before I did that, I called Mafuyu to tell her that I'm skipping school, she got mad at me slightly but not fully for anything she didn't care about me missing school, she cared more that I was starving myself well I wasn't fully starving myself, I still ate cup noodles.

I didn't get bored much in my room, I usually just compose til I fell asleep, play some games that Mizuki recommended me or study, other than those I don't do much. I almost fell asleep until I heard that someone of nightcord was calling me, it was Amia. "Hello? Mizuki? Why'd you call me" "I heard you were also skipping school, wanna go shopping?" "Not really, also did Mafuyu tell you" "Yes she did! I surprised she managed to call despite classes almost about to start for her. Anyways, can I come over with Ena? Ena can cook you food" "No,, but thanks for the offer" "Oh okay then see you later on nightcord?" "Yep.. bye"

Why has Mizuki been calling me these past few days? Are they worried for me? Maybe I should ask Ena, she knows Mizuki the most among us 4. I called Ena not through nightcord, through another app, she wasn't picking up I'm guessing she was still asleep. Ena has such an unhealthy sleep schedule.

I didn't have much to do in my room so I decided to read something on my phone til I fell asleep. I dreamt of my mother and father, I was holding their hands. We seemed like a happy family, we were until mother was gone from my life. It seemed like a dream but for me it was a nightmare, I woken up from a nightmare.

Maybe it was  time for me to visit father again. I haven't seen him since a month ago, wonder if he feels lonely

really short and really late cause I had no idea what to do. I also managed to make my friends help me with something. It'll come after I finish this one, this will have maybe 15-20 chapters maybe. Sorry for the super late publish again. Next chapter is probably when they graduate, I know its a big time skip but ya.