Chapter 8: Suspicions from the school

Not chapter related but I didn't get Pareo within 50 pulls, but I did get 5 4 stars
1. Eve
2 & 3. Ako (the same card)
4.Rimi
5. Hina
Anyways on to the chapter

I wake up, school came back, worse day because it's Monday, I go to school and see Mafuyu, she lights my day when I see her, I don't now she does but it makes me happy. Despite all the darkness in my life right now, she still manages.

I only came to school to see her and talk to her, though we get weird looks from others, we don't bother them as it didn't mattter on what others thought of us. After all we were just close friends, nothing more. "Yoisaki, are you and Asahina dating?" I looked at my classmate shocked, cause wtf? Who would just ask that out of the blue?? 

"No, we aren't. What made you even think that?" "No?! You guys aren't dating? Are you like 100% sure you aren-" "Yes I'm sure we aren't, now answer my question. What made you think that?" Wait.. I just realized that this might have been why me and Mafuyu have gotten a lot of weird looks in the halls. "Also is this the reason why me and Mafuyu have gotten a lot of weird looks in the halls when we walk together?" "For the first question, you guys just look like it, 2nd, possibly yes, that's why. Also you guys are on first name basis?" "Yes, why?" "I thought only couples do that" Oh, I'm just gonna walk out of this classroom and tell Mafuyu. "Hey- Where are you going?!"

I run to Mafuyu's classroom despite hating running, I was panting infront of the door but still managed to ask "Hey, is Asahina Mafuyu in here?" "Huh? Wait you're that blue head that Asahina is always with, oh wait you're looking for her? I'll check if she's here" the blue headed girl said running back into the classroom to check and came back to me after a while "She's not here right now, you might wanna check places she might be in" "Oh, okay thank you uh" "Hinomori Shizuku" "Right, thanks Hinomori" I say as Hinomori runs back to a pink headed girl, who I'm guessing is her friend. Wait did she say that Mafuyu isn't in her classroom? Then where could she be?

I look everywhere, even asked some classmates, they didn't see her too. There was only one place I didn't check, the bathrooms, okay but why would Mafuyu be there? I just went anyways, Mafuyu was actually there.. She seemed dead "Mafuyu? Are you okay?" Mafuyu quickly turned her around to see me, she has her spark back in her eyes again, "Yes, I'm okay, why'd you ask?" "I literally saw you with a dead look, you know you could tell me anything, it's fine." "Oh. Well it's nothing important, it's fine. We should get out of this washroom." Mafuyu walked of the washroom really quickly I mean if she didn't want to talk about, she could have told me.

Oh I forgot why I was looking for Mafuyu for a minute there "Mafuyu wait!" Mafuyu stopped walking for catch up to her "Mafuyu, I was wondering if you've rumors about us" "What rumors? Also how come there's rumors about us" Oh, so she isn't aware about the rumors, does that mean they just recently started spreading? "Ah, nothing. You'll probably be asked about it later" "Hm? Okay.." anddd the bell rang. "Oh bye Kanade, see you later" "See you later too Mafuyu" Well, there goes Mafuyu, I better get going to my class too.

It is now finally lunch, the best class to be honest. Anyways I go to Mafuyu's class, they were still having classes, late break I guess. After a few minutes, Mafuyu finally comes out. "Hi Mafuyu, do you want to go to the roof together?" "Of course" While we went to the rooftop, we chatted like normal til some girls came up to us as we were walking "Hi Asahina, what are you doing with Yoisaki?" "Hi, who are you? And how come you know who both Kanade and I are?" "Oh uhm, anyways are you the two girls that rumored to be dating?" Oh not this random asking again "Excuse me what? Kanade and I just want to have lunch and you come here to ask a weird question?" "Yes? You know you just have to answer with a yes or no" Okay maybe me and Mafuyu should get going "Mafuyu, we should go" I grab Mafuyu's hand and we run to the rooftop.

We finally arrive to the rooftop "Were those the rumors you were talking about a while ago?" "Yes, it's kind of weird that they would just randomly ask though" "I mean it is weird but how come I wasn't asked a lot and was totally unaware of it until now?" "It's probably a newly found rumors. The only reason they think we're dating is because we've been hanging out a lot, but we weren't seriously acting lovey dovey so it doesn't make sense" How come we were getting suspected of dating in our school when they never did with the other 2 girls that were clearly in love with each other? Is it cause Mafuyu is somewhat popular in the first years? Oh right we were here to eat lunch, I forgot "Mafuyu, let's eat our lunch already and talk about it later" "Oh, okay"

After me and Mafuyu finished our lunches, we decided to go down to go to her classroom. "Mafuyu, can you help me with this question?" "Sure" I don't know why I asked Mafuyu that but I did, anyways Mafuyu helps me with the question since I didn't get it properly. "Asahina, the teacher is calling you outside" "Oh okay, Kanade wait here" "Ah okay" well there goes Mafuyu, wonder what the teacher called her for "Yoisaki right? Why are you here?" "First of all, it's lunch time, 2nd of all why are you curious?" "No reason, but you are Yoisaki right?" "Yes?" "Okay, thanks" What was that about?

Mafuyu finally comes back and explains the rest of the question, the bell rings after she explains "See you later Mafuyu" "See you too" I go to my classroom and I have no idea what's our next subject is but I'll focus for it. Nevermind I can't focus properly, Mafuyu is stuck to my mind, I'm worried for her, but I wont pressure her into telling me what's wrong, it must be private for her not to tell me, oh great I got called when there's like 8 people raising their hands.

After school, I took a long to get out but as I got out I see Mafuyu right at the door "Hello Kanade" She says with a happy face "Hi Mafuyu" "Let's get going, shall we?" I nodded and off we go. I can't believe it's almost been 4 months since I known Mafuyu, hopefully we stay friends til the end.

This is a weird chapter, also does it look like I'm rushing them I can't tell, anyways thanks for reading this and sorry for the long publish, I was really busy yesterday but at least I managed to publish today. Also next chapter is next month.