Chapter 5: Hanging out with Enanan, K and the mysterious Amia

I met up with Ena in the park, we were going to hang out with Kanade. While waiting Ena started to complain about how far school is from her house and that her dad made her walk, after a few minutes of her complaining and Me listening, Kanade finally came. "Hey Yoisaki!! Over here" Ena shouted or yelled to Kanade, which she didn't see us until Ena yelled.

"Hi Ena and Mafuyu" Kanade said while waving "Hi Kanade, Ena wanted to go to the mall nearby over there, do you want to go?" Kanade nodded when I asked and we went while Kanade held my hand so we wouldn't get lost in the big crowd. Ena was running to the mall and waited for us at the entrance since we were slow. "You guys sure do walk slow.." Ena said and seemed to have notic that we were holding hands but didn't really care much.

As we entered the mall, Ena bumps into someone with pink hair, they look like they were still in middle school though "I'm so sorry-" the person apologized to Ena "No no it's okay, wait is that the limited addition bag from (idk) store" "Yep, it is" Okay now it seems like they would be great friends. They went ahead of us, well actually Kanade and I got lost because they walked so quickly while talking about cute stuff and the limited bag"

"Ena disappeared with that stranger. Although they're strangers, they seem like friends who have known each other for their whole life" Kanade laughed, all I could stare at, was our hands still holding despite it not being so crowded anymore, she hasn't noticed, or maybe she knows but it makes me nervous but to remove the nervousness I start talking "Kanade, we should look for Ena, she's not answering her calls" "Ah, then we should go look for her." We then look for her.

Ena is nowhere to be found, I thought she called us here for all 3 of us to hang out, it was like she was hiding from us like hide and seek. I call Ena again and this time she finally answered, "Ena? Where are you? Me and Kanade are lost in this big mall" "I'm in (whatever) store, come here, Mizuki and I will be waiting for you guys" Mizuki? Who's that? "Mizuki? Ena who is Mizuki?" "Oh! That's the person I bumped into a while ago, we're kind of friends now" "You trusted them that easily? You know what I'll come to that store, we're talking face to face" I hang up and after then I realize that I also did the same with Kanade but not in 1 day, that was my bad for overreacting.

Me and Kanade finally arrive to the store, it had beautiful clothing and bags, I can see why Ena and that Mizuki person like this place, I look over to Kanade and see her looking at the clothing, I stared at her until Ena came over, "Hey Mafuyu and Kanade, this is Akiyama Mizuki if you didn't know" "Hi Akiyama..." Kanade said with uncomfortable tone clearly not trusting Akiyama yet, well it was understandable, we just met them today because Ena accidentally bumped into them. "Hi uhm" "Yoisaki Kanade" "Hi Yoisaki and Asahina?" I nodded when they said hi with my last name with a questionable tone.

"Ena has told me a bit about you guys!" She was talking about us? Wait they're on first name basis already? "Ena? You and Akiyama are on first name basis already?" I just wanted to ask out of curiousity "Yep! And we even exchange nightcord users" Ena was happy, I'm glad she was happy.

We finally walked out of the store, it was already lunch. We decided to eat at a place in the mall that Akiyama recommended, we arrive at the place and got seated, Ena and Akiyama start talking til they were in their own world while Kanade and I just looked at menu because we were hungry. Finally the waiter came to our table, "Welcome to (watever) restaurant, what would you like to order?" we say our orders and Ena and Akiyama go back to their own world.

I decided to talk to Kanade about the new math lesson "Kanade, do you want to talk about the math lesson?" "Sure since there's nothing else to do to kill time" I start explaining the math lesson til the food came. Akiyama started munching down the food and so did Ena, were they doing a race or something? I took one bite, the food was okay, not good nor bad just average. I looked over to Kanade to ask her opinion on the food but she was too busy eating.

Afterwards, Akiyama gave us her nightcord and just left, "Wait Ena, how did you wake up early today?" Kanade asked Ena "I made my brother to wake me up" that completely explains everything. After that we went separate ways back to our homes, I can't wait to see Kanade tomorrow again.

Maybe I'll make a MizuEna focused fanfic in the future, also this is when Mizuki was still in middle school so they looked somewhat boyish here, oh and the next chapter is next month after the month of this chapter.