Chapter 16: When the girl who ran

"I love you Mafuyu" Those were the words I said to Mafuyu.

She ran, Mafuyu ran. I would have chased after her but I didn't, I don't know why I didn't but I just didn't. I just stood, I guess I was hoping for all of this to be a dream where I'm sleeping. I woke up to reality to realize that Mafuyu had just ran from me, I fell onto the floor crying. She probably hates me now.

Mafuyu's POV:

I can't believe she just did that, she made me flustered. Why did I run? It was stupid for me to run, I love her but yet I ran? How stupid of me, where am I even running? I was running so fast that I bumped into someone "Oww" That voice, it sounded familiar, it sounded a lot like Mizuki?! "Oww, He- Mafuyu? what are you doing here?" Well since Mizuki's here, I guess I could tell them...

"WHO CONFESSED TO YOU?" Mizuki screamed so loud, everyone was looking at us while Mizuki kept apologizing "Okay, do you like this person?" Mizuki whispered into my ear "I think I do, I'm not sure.." I whispered back to Mizuki "Why did you run then?" "I was scared" I was scared for what? Kanade was my first crush, Ena was not love. It was Kanade "I think I should call them.." "Ya call them Mafuyu! Goodluck" Mizuki left me in the restaurant, I called Kanade the moment they left.

Please Kanade pls pick up were my only thoughts. After a while, Kanade finally picked up but it sounded like they were crying "Hello..?" "Kanade, I'm sorry, truly sorry that I ran away. I was scared of something when you confessed, are you still at the tree? Are you okay?" It was silent for a while then Kanade spoke "Yes... I'm at the tree" "I'll meet you there okay, stay on the phone"

I ran out of the restaurant, I ran so quick to the tree. When I got there, I saw Kanade on the dirt with puffy eyes. "Kanade are you okay?!" Mafuyu said in a worried tone while touching my cheeks "I'm fine Mafuyu" The way she was worried, was that why I loved her? She was always caring like my father, but I know that she has problems that she will never tell me, which is fine but- 

"Kanade, I love you too"

I looked at Mafuyu with wide opened eyes "You love me??" "Yes" "even with my cursed talent?" "Yes, but it's no curse, its a blessing" Mafuyu hugged me softly, I cried again but this time with happiness. "Why are you crying?" "I'm happy you love me" Mafuyu giggled at those words "Are we dating now?" "If you want to" "Of course I do, that does mean I can come over to your house right?" "Yes Mafuyu" 

Mafuyu got off the dirt we were on and led out a hand to help me stand "Let's get you home, make sure you take of yourself okay?" "Okay.." The way Mafuyu says things were so calming to the ears. 

We finally got to my home, Mafuyu had to go because of her mother but we would meet at night so it didn't matter much "See you at 25:00?" "Yes, 25:00. We'll meet again" I waved a goodbye to Mafuyu and she waved back. These moments meant so much to me, it's insane.

I finished this at 1 am, the story's now finish yayyyyyyy. I still have another story to finish on so ya, i'll be publishing it here, okay byeee