Chapter 6: Dreams with no explanation

I keep getting weird dreams with me and Mafuyu in it, most of them become a reality, maybe I'm just not okay, well I really am not okay but the fact that the dreams come into reality is creepy. Ever since Mafuyu came into my life I kept getting them, what if distancing myself from her would work, actually that might seem rude, I'm not doing that.

I try to get up from my bed but felt sick, it still feels hot despite the aircon being on its highest, I still try to get up from my bed and managed to get the dining room and say good morning to my dad, and I collapsed right there on the floor.

I went to meet Mafuyu on the roof after school, she wasn't there, I look around just to find her but she is nowhere to be seen. I just guessed she just had to leave early so I decided to leave too, I try to go out of the school to see the police? What are they doing here? I decided to ask a teacher nearby who looked shocked, I go near her and see what she was shocked about. Mafuyu was on the ground, seemly dead. I screamed (in the dream) then woke up.

Was that a nightmare? Would it come true? I look around and see Mafuyu, since when did Mafuyu know where my house was? Wait that shouldn't be the question I should be asking, what is she doing here? "Kanade, you're finally awake, how are you?" "I'm okay... Mafuyu, what are you doing here?" "I was wondering where you were at school, so I called you but your dad answered saying that you were sick, so I came after school" Wait it was already after school? I pretty much slept for the whole day.

"Mafuyu, what time is it?" "5:06" 5:06... How long have I been sleeping for? Whatever, I better focus on eating, I try getting up but as soon as I get up, Mafuyu grabs my hand "Stay in bed please, you're sick, I'll feed you food if you want" She'll what now? "Mafuyu, I can by myself, you didn't have to offer those" "Fine, just stay in bed please, you're sick, I'll get you food to eat" She said leaving me in my room, well I didn't listen to the part of staying in bed, I didn't want to stain my bed.

 I get a mask to cover my mouth to prevent Mafuyu from getting sick and sit in my chair while waiting for my food and Mafuyu. Mafuyu finally comes into my room with soup "Sorry I took a while, I made you soup" it was soup with corn, so basically corn soup, I was delighted to see it because it looked delicious "Would you like rice with the soup? It's much more delicious" I nodded because it's Mafuyu, I didn't want to make her sad.

Mafuyu wasn't wrong, the soup was delicious with rice "Mafuyu, you made this? It's delicious" I said with a smile, Mafuyu smiled hearing me say that "My mom taught me how to cook it, when I asked for the recipe" "Do you like your mother's cooking?" "Yes, it's delicious, not sure how to make it delicious, mines a bit plain" I continued to eat while Mafuyu watched me eat in happiness.

Soon enough Mafuyu had to leave again, I led her out of the door despite her protests of me staying in my bed to rest, I waved good bye to Mafuyu and she did the same and left. I was happy that Mafuyu visit, I can't see a day without seeing Mafuyu, I close the door and go back to my room and sleep again.

"Kanade? How are you?" "Good? That's amazing, I'm glad you doing okay after being sick" Mafuyu, she was asking if I was okay, I was happy but I can tell this would be just a dream and I couldn't say my reply,  still happy tho, dreaming these with no explanation make me happy for no reason. I walk to Mafuyu and she hugs me "I'm very glad I wont lie" I hugged her back, I love these kinds of dreams, but would this one become a reality in the future?

I'm gonna be honest, idk how Kanade remembers her dreams but ya!! I forgot to add that next chapter is next month oops