Chapter 4

"This happened faster than I thought..." Raziel says, looking at the upset group of students.

"Wait!? So you're telling me we are gaining powers, but we can't control it?" Coco shouts.

"Yes, your newly acquired powers are too much for you to handle." Raziel answers, trying to calm the students down.

"If it weren't for Yang! This wouldn't have happened." Weiss hissed angrily at the blonde brawler, who regretfully chuckled.

"What Yang did was advantageous, as I had planned to send you all back tonight." Raziel stifles a laugh.

"We're not going back?" Ruby asked.

"Unfortunately, no." Raziel answered, causing an uproar among the students.

"I've seen how little is needed for these surges to manifest, so letting you all back to Remnant will be dangerous for you and the people around you."

"How long do we have to be in here?" Pyrrha asked.

"He said he'll be training us. It might take weeks or even months." Ren answered, once again causing murmurs among the students.

"Not quite, Mr. Ren. While you were off watching the second cinematic, I found something of value."

"You require no training as your auras absorb the skills and experience needed to handle such power.

"So for your auras to adapt faster to this change, it needs to be exposed more to the universe."

"So we just have to watch more cinematics?" Jaune asks.

"Precisely." Raziel answers.

"So it will all work out in the end, right?" Velvet asks.

"Yes, Ms. Scarlatina, but I would try to refrain from teasing as anger can trigger these power surges..."

"Though I guess triggering these bursts of power will give you a chance to try and control it, whatever works best." Raziel says, opening the door to the watch room.

"But I can't forcefully make you stay here, so it's your choice. I can send you home like always, but I won't be held responsible for the people you may injure."

"Call me if you made up your mind." Raziel says.

The group walks skeptically to the watch room, unsure of all they've heard. But hey, Raziel's the multiversal traveler, so maybe he knows.

"I'll be here looking more into this effect to warn you about any side effects that may happen." Raziel says as the door disappears, plunging the students into more distrust.

"How long do we have to stay here? I'm a fan of this universe as much as the other guy, but we've got stuff to do at home." Coco says, looking at the time on her scroll.

"Don't worry. Raziel stopped the time back on Remnant so we could stay here for years." Yang says, sitting down.

"Wait? Do we get old here? What if it takes years for our auras to fully adjust, and we return to Remnant like that?" Ren says, slowly panicking.

"You guys are being too negative! Look at the upsides!" Nora says, standing beside a chill Yang.

"When we get back, we'll be crazy powerful compared to the others! We'll be the perfect hunters!" Nora says, taking Yang's side.

"We'll just be like the ones we were arguing about." Jaune says, standing with Yang and Nora on the topic.

'This is my only chance to get a powerful semblance and even accomplish my dream. I am never going to let this opportunity pass.' Jaune thought.