Chapter 3 ||His Highness, Jack the Ripper||

I crunched the paper between my hands, my brows knitted as I felt the rage boil inside me; Count Druid was not Jack the Ripper, the hell! "If you keep swallowing that anger it will choke you." I stopped, her voice was barely a whisper but echoed throughout the room and crawled into my brain making it pound even harder. My gaze shot to the albino, her red eyes stared into my being, unlike Sebastian she was observant, and her words held power. Something even a deft man could hear, taking a breath I spoke; "You're right, but I can't lose face, or else it'll ruin me." The demoness chuckled at my comment, she was indeed a wild card and someone who seemed too kept me on my toes. Yet Sebastian seemed to read this albino woman with ease. He gazed over her with a smirk, she crept forward her heels clicked softly as she hummed taping her black nails onto my desk. "The are you going to run with your tail between your legs or bite the hand that fooled you?" I paused, and set the paper down and knitted my hands together; "Sebastian prepare a carriage, Thorn your coming with us." She smirked, "Good," does she know something?

She sat across from me, the long skirt kept her from crossing her legs, she did so almost without realizing and paused finding out she can't do that. "Can I ask you a question?" She hummed turning her ruby gaze to me, "Alright?" She questioned titling her head, causing the long white hair to sway, most of it was pulled into a disheveled bun yet strays fell out. "For a royal class demon are there other classes?" She paused, her eyes scanned me and she hummed; "Yes, you want to know about different classes don't you?" I nodded as she sighed, "Because you are human I can only tell you so much, but you are contracted and you'll die eventually. Keep in mind that if you leak any of this information then Sebastian is allowed to take your soul rather the contract be completed or not, this goes for any information involving other worldly creatures." I gave a curt nod as she chuckled; "There are different classes that would take me eons to explain, but lets start with the main three that everyone is distributed in." She started, letting me take a moment and she continued; "The surface, winged and lastly royals. The surface are lower ranking demons and those who cannot fly, for example succumbs, mammal demons and many more. Next is winged class, if I wasn't a royal I would be there along with Sebastian, typically higher ranking demons such as spiders, birds or those with extreme magical power are there. Then lastly royal's, any royal family who are birthed or related to any kings or queens rather it be from a different generation or not are there. There are also generals up there though most typically stay in winged class, along with weapon holders. Do you follow?" I leaned back, "Yes I understand, a bit complex but understandable." She chuckled; "Yes it is, Hell as three layers." I nodded as she glanced out, "It seems were here." I turned my gaze and nodded; The Undertaker, good.

"Oh hell," she grumbled as Sebastian glanced to her, "Can't I just wait outside..." she asked as I glanced to the demoness, "no," Her brow twitched as she pastured a smile similar to Sebastian when he's upset, "I will remember this Young Earl." Her tone held a dark undertone causing I to glance away from the woman as Sebastian chuckled, shit. My butler opened the door and I then her walked in as I glanced around; "Are you alright?" I heard Sebastian softly whisper to the woman and I glanced back seeing her glance away avoiding eye contact and his brows knitted together as he hummed then stood slightly in front of her. why do that? "Heh heh heh, hello My Lord!" I paled ignoring the shiver that raked down my body, The Undertaker opened a coffin with a large grin; "Finally here for one of me coffins?" I sighed; "No, where was the woman who got murdered." I demanded as he cackled; "You shoul-"I raised a brow, why did he stop mid sentence? "Lucilfer?" He questioned as the woman shifted and Sebastian stepped further in front of her, and she gently tapped him. "Do you want a laugh or not Undertaker?" I cut them off before something broke out; he turned to me and hummed; "Not this time me lord, I'll tell you everything for ten minutes with the lass." I paused, ten minutes? I glanced back, she shifted, her whole body showed she was uncomfortable with this situation and Sebastian's orbs were glowing, "Five minutes take it or leave it." I spoke and her gaze turned to mine as her postured loosened; "My Lord-" She set her hand on his arm and shook her head, he paused then glared at the silver haired man. "Alright!" He chirped and I turned; "Call us immediately if something happens," I whispered , only catching her orb's too widen as we exited the shop; "My Lord, why did you allow the lunatic-" I cut him off; "She can clearly handle herself, plus it's only five minutes." He paused and sighed, "Yes My Lord."