Chapter 4 Get Out of Prison

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 4 Get Out of Prison

    When I got home, it was already dark, and I opened the packed dinner on the way back. I just ate it when I felt the movement on my leg. A plate set aside a few pieces of meat on the ground.

    Although Boss Li emphasized that it is best to go hungry for a few meals for this little thing, it should be fine to eat less.

    After eating, put the rabbits and small things into the space, and then stuff all the meat bought in the afternoon market into the refrigerator. There are not many things, and they will be packed in a while.

    After experiencing rebirth, and because he didn't sleep the night before, Ning Qiyan was finally a little sleepy at this moment, so he pulled himself together, used the spare quilt to make a nest for the puppy, and fell down on the bed.

    Early the next morning, Ning Qiyan woke up refreshed. First, I went to the space to look at the rabbit, and found nothing unusual. I fed the rabbit by the way, and then went back to the kitchen to make breakfast.

    After eating, although my eyes are watching the new little things running around, my head is thinking about what to buy when I go out for a while. There are only a few days before the Chinese New Year, and when the Chinese New Year is over, the winter clothes in the mall will almost be off the shelves. After the earthquake, the temperature in winter is extremely low, and there is a nearly three-month freeze period, so there are a lot of warm clothes to prepare. I still remember that in the first year after the earthquake, the high temperature in summer forced the government to move people to Cangyun Mountain outside City D, and excavated caves around the Lake of Tears to escape the heat. In summer, it is good to say that compared with the high temperature of 45 degrees outside, the highest temperature in the mountain is 37 degrees, and the temperature in the cave is relatively cooler. Coupled with the sufficient water in the Lake of Tears, it can be tolerated in summer, but in the following winter, the people of D City who have just experienced the earthquake and more than half of them died once again fell into bad news. Even the buildings preserved under the earthquake are inevitably damaged by the heating pipes. Although they have been repaired in autumn, they are still worthy of repairing the heating equipment of the C University in the university town. In the face of more than three million survivors in City D, a small campus might not even be able to hold a fraction. In the end, the government had to concentrate the surviving children under the age of 6, the elderly over the age of 80, pregnant women and seriously injured patients in C University for the winter. And the rest can only enter the mountain again. Throughout the winter, although the temperature in the mountains is nearly 10 degrees higher than the outside, the temperature of minus 30 degrees is not something that people who have never experienced it can resist. The coldest days in winter before City D were only about minus 10 degrees, and there were heaters and air conditioners to keep you warm. So everyone should have at most a down jacket or woolen coat, but facing the cave without any heating, even Ning Qiyan and Du Cheng, two healthy young men, were so cold that they almost didn't survive. After the winter, government statistics showed that more than 600,000 people died silently in Cangyun Mountain, which was covered with snow and ice for three months.     Thinking of this, Ning Qiyan suddenly felt that even the winter clothes sold in the shopping malls are only for the usual winter temperature in D city. If you want to truly resist the winter clothes after the earthquake, you may need to go to the extreme north to buy them. .