Chapter 56 Choice?

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 56 Choice?

    After sending off the inspectors, Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen went to catch up on sleep on the hot kang in the cave.

    Dimly, he seemed to hear someone talking, but Ning Qiyan was so sleepy that his whole head was groggy, so he turned over and fell asleep again.

    When I woke up completely, I realized that it was already noon the next day. Ning Qiyan pressed his temples, he slept for too long and his head hurt a little.

    Ning Xiaowen, who was sitting on the other side cooking porridge, saw that he was awake, so he hurried over and touched his forehead.

    "What's wrong?" Ning Qiyan was puzzled, "I'm sick?"

    Feeling that Ning Qiyan's temperature was still normal, Ning Xiaowen breathed a sigh of relief.

    "No, if Du Cheng hadn't woke up suddenly to see you in the middle of the night, we wouldn't have known that you had a high fever, over thirty-eight degrees. Our medicines were all in the space, and we didn't take them out. Go to Wang Yang's house in the dark to get the antipyretics."

    Ning Qiyan reached out and touched his forehead, but he didn't feel fever, the fever had gone down, and the thermal underwear on his body was changed, it should be Du Cheng or Du Cheng after he had a fever and sweated. Ning Xiaowen changed it for him.

    "I said why the head hurts so much." Ning Qiyan muttered, and then looked at the cave, "Where are Du Cheng and Hu Zi?"

    Ning Xiaowen filled a bowl of porridge and came out to dry, "Just now the veterinarian came with the inspection team Yes, I checked Dabao's wound and said it was going to be a minor operation. You were still running a fever in bed, so Du Cheng and Huzi carried Dabao to Wang Yang's cave for surgery, and they should be back in a while."

    Ning Qiyan After listening, he began to put on his coat.

    "What are you doing? You have to go out before the illness is cured, for fear that the illness is too mild?!" Ning Xiaowen grabbed the clothes that Ning Qiyan had dragged over.

    Ning Qiyan smiled wryly, "I just want to put on clothes and go out for activities, my bones are sore after walking for too long."

    Ning Xiaowen dragged the clothes back and took them to another bed: "No, you have a fever. You can continue to lie down today and don't do anything. When Dabao comes back, the two of you will be good company." After finishing speaking , and hugged Ning Xiaobao and Ning Xiaobei at the foot of the kang and stuffed them to Ning Qiyan, "Hold them to relieve boredom."

    ...

    Ning Qiyan looked down at the two hanging on his body, and rolled his eyes speechlessly.

    "I have to go into the space to get the medicine. Now that the medicine is so scarce, I have to return it to Wang Yang and the others."

    "It's not a bad day. Everyone was busy the day before yesterday. Everyone is fine. You just lie down and tell me." You, with your small body, don't take good care of it..."