Chapter 52 The Search in the Snowstorm

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 52 The Search in the Snowstorm

    Everyone present at the place Du Cheng mentioned had the impression that the col was neither big nor small. When Ning Qiyan and the others first moved here, the vegetation in the col was still lush, but before winter, the nearby people wanted to Reserve firewood, the entire col has been cut bare. If there is no snow, the situation of the col can be seen clearly at a glance, but the problem is that the current snow is too thick, and even from the disappearance of the inspectors to the present, the traces of the slide may have been covered by the snowflakes that fell later.

    This is quite difficult to find.

    Ning Qiyan withdrew his gaze, sighed in his heart, he had already arrived here, and it was basically confirmed that someone was missing, so he couldn't come back now, no matter how difficult it was, he had to bite the bullet.

    "Shall we go straight down?" Wang Yang asked, rubbing his frozen face.

    Hu Zi shook the rope in his hand, "Wait, I'll go over to see if the rope can be taken off. We have to tie the rope and walk, or else we won't accidentally roll down. Others can't save it, but my life will be caught in it!"

    Ning Qiyan stretched out his hand and pinched the rope in Huzi's hand, shaking his head, "I'd better go home and get it. I still have a climbing rope at home. This rope is frozen and hard to untie."

    Huzi shrugged and had no objection.

    "I'll accompany Qiyan back, Huzi, take them to look for the half of the safety rope from the other side of the water station first, and check for any traces by the way. Before bringing the rope over, don't go near the col." Du Cheng pulled Ning Qiyan up , said to Huzi, and after he finished speaking, he deliberately glanced at Wang Yang and the three of them.

    Huzi nodded, and waited for Du Cheng and Ning Qiyan to go far away before turning around, throwing away the safety rope he had been holding, and looking at Wang Yang, Ke Chengwei and Wang Zhixiang.

    "The three of you follow along, and pull each other away, don't be frizzy anymore. If anyone is dishonest, don't blame me for kicking you down the mountain, so as not to drag others down."

    Looking at the bearded serious cold Wang Yang shrunk his neck, he always felt that Beard's gaze was always floating on his face.

    Seeing the three of them nodding honestly, Hu Zi took the lead and walked forward with Ning Xiaowen.

    Du Cheng and Ning Qiyan walked back significantly faster than when they came, following the snow nest they stepped on when they came, it was much smoother than walking a little bit tentatively.

    As soon as he opened the door and returned home, Ning Qiyan dragged Du Cheng into the space. He found out all the climbing ropes when he was knotting the rope ladder before, and it is much more convenient to carry them now.

    "Is three bundles enough?" Ning Qiyan took out the rope and asked.

    Du Cheng nodded, "That's enough."

    "Okay, let's go then." As he spoke, Ning Qiyan put the rope through his arms and hung it on his shoulders, and pulled Du Cheng up.

    "Wait." Du Cheng interrupted suddenly.