Chapter 48 Little Days in Space (5)

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 48 Little Days in Space (5)

    When he got up this day, Ning Qiyan took advantage of the interval between boiling water and went to the yard to look at the thermometer hanging under the eaves.

    One degree below zero.

    The temperature in the space finally dropped below zero. After confirming that the water in the well was not frozen, Ning Qiyan turned around and entered the house.

    Even if the kang in the house was burning all the time, it couldn't stop the chill from the temperature drop, so these few mornings Ning Qiyan went directly down, eating a bowl of hot noodles with soup, always feeling warmer.

    After breakfast, Du Cheng put on the sportswear that had been completely regarded as work clothes, and went to the yard to continue sawing wood. With the greenhouse in the yard as the foundation, there is already a rough plan for the greenhouse built on the platform in the future. The bottom of the greenhouse must still be laid with stone cement, but the support above it needs to be stronger than the support of the small greenhouse in the yard before, otherwise it may not be able to hang the replaced lights.

    Therefore, there are also requirements for the choice of wood. Fortunately, they dragged back a lot of trees, and after picking and picking, there are many usable ones. Du Cheng doesn't worry about whether it will be enough in the end. He will fix the main frame for hanging the lamp first, and then there will be time for other auxiliary brackets to cut down suitable trees in spring.

    He and Beard divide the work, he is responsible for processing the wood, sawing it to the right size, and Beard is in charge of fighting. Whether it is a cave or a space, there is definitely not enough space to nail the shelves, so nail a small area first, and then connect the nailed small shelves after the platform, and trim them to a suitable size.

    Ning Qiyan drove the chickens aside with a broom, bent down to pick up the eggs in the haystack, looked carefully at the bright sky, and made sure they were not fertilized eggs, so they put them in the big basket, and if they were fertilized eggs, put them in the basket. in a small basket.

    It is said to be a flock of chickens, but after the chicken soup is stewed every now and then, there are only four hens and one rooster left in the chicken coop, together with the six female ducks and two male ducks in the duck nest next to it, in the new chicken coop. Before the ducklings hatch, they are determined not to move.

    Originally, there should be six hens left, but Ning Qiyan couldn't hold back his own whim, and suddenly wanted to make saliva chicken, and he also likes saliva chicken made of chicken legs. A chicken with two legs is definitely not enough for four people to eat, so he He simply sharpened his knife and slaughtered two hens, and then... Ning Xiaowen kept nagging him for three days in a row, even when he was sleeping, he felt his ears buzzing...

    Thinking about those three days, Ning Qiyan decided to Before the chicks and ducklings hatch, they would rather chop their hands than chickens.

    Fortunately, the fertilized eggs are almost ready, and after two or three days of saving, they will be ready to nest.