Chapter 73 Listing

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 73 Listing

    In mid-May, the little hen had been laying eggs for several days in a row. At the beginning, the number of eggs laid was not stable. Whether it was Wang Yang and Bai Chengyi's family, even Ning Qiyan's family did not lack eggs, and there were still no eggs. Take out these small, pink eggs at the beginning and exchange them with others.

    Although I don’t know if there is any scientific basis, almost everyone has heard that the first eggs laid by a pullet are the most nutritious. What’s more, the last time Wang Yang and Bai Chengyi ate eggs was at Ning Qiyan’s house on New Year’s Eve I ate it during the New Year's meal, so I changed out the eggs before I ate it.

    It's not yet the time when there is a real shortage of food, so let's give a tooth-beating sacrifice to my family first.

    On the 18th, when all the hens could guarantee the frequency of one egg a day, Wang Yang hung a sign on the fence of his yard: [One egg for half a catty of miscellaneous grains; one bag of bean paste/garlic chili sauce for one catty of miscellaneous grains. 】Doubanjiang and hot sauce were provided by Ning Qiyan's house. When Liu Jia discussed with them about starting to exchange eggs, Ning Qiyan asked Huzi and Du Cheng to bring four boxes of Doubanjiang and hot sauce to Wang Yang's house .

    The homemade miso sauce is about to be ready, so there is no need to keep the bagged sauces left at home. To be honest, this kind of finished sauce is not as delicious as homemade ones, and the shelf life is not short. I know if there is anything in it. If you can eat pure natural food, of course you should eat pure natural food, which tastes good and is safer.

    As soon as the four boxes of sauces were moved down, Wang Yang and Bai Chengyi's eyes lit up, and they wanted to change some for themselves first. God knows how long they ate bibimbap with soy sauce, and now it tastes like soy sauce in every mouth!

    Ning Qiyan didn't say that he could eat whatever he wanted. He just asked them to change it if he gave it away for free. Ning Qiyan's homemade miso will be ready soon, and then everyone can exchange it with him for homemade miso. And even if he didn't make enough miso this time to finish the next batch, he still has a lot of this kind of finished sauce at home, so Bai Chengyi didn't need to open his mouth and say to change two boxes.

    In the end, Wang Yang's family opened a bag of hot sauce and recorded it directly in the account. Anyway, the things are left at their house. On the contrary, Bai Chengyi changed five bags of hot sauce in one go. He hasn't eaten spicy sauce for such a long time, and the five members of his family probably will be gone within a day or two after eating one bag per person.

    Speaking of keeping accounts is really keeping accounts, Liu Jia and Wang Yuanyuan made an account book together, and the first page recorded the exchange price of the items exchanged with foreign countries. Although there are currently three types of eggs, bean paste, and garlic chili sauce, it may be possible to specify the types in the future. There will be more and more. Of course, for the time being, I don't count on their family and Bai Chengyi's family to exchange things for the time being. It mainly depends on Ning Qiyan's family to see what they can fiddle with in the future. Even if they can't fiddle with it, Ning Qiyan is like a treasure chest. From time to time, I will take out something to exchange.