Chapter 6 Confession

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 6 Confession

    On the morning of the first day of the new year, Ning Qiyan opened his eyes in bewilderment, and saw that it was already past ten o'clock, and hurried into the space. As soon as he came in, the husky named Du Dabao by Ning Qiyan ran over, obviously hungry. Ning Qiyan usually feeds it around six o'clock in the morning, but today it was more than four hours late, and it was about to faint from hunger.

    Pour the dog food, Ning Qiyan saw that Du Dabao was in a hurry to eat, hesitated, and planned to go to the kitchen to add some spare ribs to his meal as compensation for being late for breakfast.

    Ning Qiyan put Du Dabao in the space because he was in a hurry to go to the prison to pick up Du Cheng. Later, he thought about talking to Du Cheng about the space after the new year, so he never released Du Dabao.

    As soon as he stepped out of the space, Ning Qiyan looked straight into a pair of dark eyes.

    ...

    Du Cheng got up early in the morning because of the biological clock he developed in prison, even if he watched the Spring Festival Gala with Ning Qiyan the night before and saw the early morning, he used Ning Qiyan's computer to surf the Internet when he had nothing to do. The morning passed by in a flash. Until he heard Ning Qiyan's phone ringing in the living room.

    Looking at the name displayed on the screen, Du Cheng frowned.

    Lin Yahan.

    It was a woman's name at first glance, Du Cheng wanted to pretend that he hadn't seen it, but the bell rang persistently. Du Cheng hesitated for a while, and finally picked up the phone, went to Ning Qiyan's door and knocked.

    I knocked three times in total, but there was still no sound in the room.

    Du Cheng was a little worried. He grew up with Ning Qiyan, so he naturally understood that Ning Qiyan was not a person who could not be shaken when he fell asleep.

    Opening the door, the traces on the bed were slightly messed up, but the person who was supposed to be sleeping was gone.

    Du Cheng walked quickly to the bed and reached out to feel the temperature in the bed.

    It was still warm, indicating that the person on the bed had not been away for long.

    Du Cheng's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help guessing in a bad direction, but at the next moment, he saw the person who had disappeared suddenly appear.

    The two stared blankly at each other, silent for a while.

    Suddenly a burst of music sounded, it was Ning Qiyan's phone that Du Cheng was holding.

    Du Cheng handed the phone to Ning Qiyan wordlessly. Ning Qiyan answered the phone in a panic, and accidentally pressed the hands-free button, and a clear female voice came out directly.

    "Happy Chinese New Year! Senior, why did it take you so long to answer the phone?"

    Ning Qiyan suddenly had a bad feeling, before he could speak, the voice on the phone came again.