Chapter 33 Hunting

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33 Hunting

    Just as Ning Xiaowen guessed, Huzi pulled Du Cheng to talk about hunting.

    Now that there are so many people in Da Cangyun and Xiao Cangyun, if you want to hunt, you have to go further in, cross Xiao Cangyun and enter the depths of the mountains. Today, I ran into a shop that sells rabbits. They must have gone hunting, otherwise it would be impossible to sell so many rabbits at once.

    Du Cheng thought about it, and now the law and order on the mountain is not bad, and the house has installed a gate, even if he and Hu Zi leave for a few days, there is no problem in terms of safety.

    But if you go into the deep mountains, you can't just have him and Hu Zi. No matter how good they are, if they encounter an accident, they don't even have a helper. It's too dangerous.

    But you can't find someone you are not familiar with. If you encounter danger and make trouble, it is better not to look for it.

    You can ask Wang Yang and the others.

    A total of half a day, the rabbit over there was also out of the pot, and more than five catties of bone-in rabbit meat came out. Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen didn't eat much, and Huzi and Du Cheng ate up all of it. The bones were not too clean, and they were put into the food bowl with the meat. Du Dabao took Ning Xiaobao and Ning Xiaobei to gnaw without lifting their heads.

    During the meal, Hu Zi talked about his and Du Cheng's plans, and Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen didn't object, and asked them to bring a large bowl of braised rabbit meat left alone to Wang Yang and the others after the meal, by the way Ask what they mean.

    Wang Yang and the others were a little embarrassed to take the rabbit meat, but they nodded after hearing Huzi's thoughts.

    Unlike Ning Qiyan, they have food at home, Wang Yang and the others often have to go down the mountain to buy food, and they have seen a few times at the foot of the mountain bringing prey out to exchange things. They have long been greedy, but leaving the two girls , the remaining four boys grew up in the city and have never hunted before. If they go into the mountains, let alone hunting, it is a question of whether they can come out the same way.

    When walking in the mountains, it is not enough to have a sense of direction.

    It's not that they never thought of finding Huzi and Du Cheng as partners before, but Wang Yang and the others were worried that they were inexperienced and would not be able to catch things. According to Huzi's personality, it was impossible for them to return empty-handed. They always took advantage, even if Huzi didn't mind , I don't have such a big face.

    Unexpectedly, Hu Zi and Du Cheng would bring it up first. Since the two of them don't think they are a burden, they are naturally willing to go.

    Don't hurry up early, they made an appointment to prepare things in the afternoon and set off early tomorrow morning. Wang Yang and his four boys couldn't all leave, and finally decided that Yang Yu, who had the weakest physical strength, would stay, and the other three followed Huzi and Du Cheng into the mountain. Although Yang Yu is not tall and thin, but fetching water and carrying things is better than a girl, and in case of danger, leaving a boy around can always resist it until Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen rush over .