Chapter 101 Ning Farm (2)

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 Ning Farm (2)

    "We really want to buy vegetables from your family, and the price is easy to negotiate."

    Facing Hao Yixing, who had a serious expression and words, Ning Qiyan put away the amazed expression of joking with He Jun, thought for a while, and said: "Our family has always been with the government. There is cooperation at the redemption point. After these vegetables are ripe, if they want to place an order, we will not sell them at all. In addition, we will provide them to the Cangding store on our side, so we must not be like He Jun. As I said, let you buy them all. At most one-third, we can supply the army."

    Hao Yixing and He Jun looked at each other and nodded. A little more than they expected before they came.

    The reason why He Jun opened his mouth like a lion before was because he wanted to test it out, what if it would work? Anyway, it's just a matter of opening your mouth. But in fact, He Jun himself didn't expect too much. Compared to Hao Yixing, He Jun knew Ning Qiyan better. I'm afraid he had already figured out the specific market for this batch of vegetables before they were planted.

    "Price?" Hao Yixing asked immediately.

    Compared with the distribution of the total amount, Ning Qiyan really didn't know how to set the price. If you set a low price, you will suffer yourself. If it is set high, the army suffers. After all, what Ning Qiyan wants to do is long-term business, and he can't just ask for a price based on his feelings. After much deliberation, Ning Qiyan said simply and honestly: "I haven't thought about the price. Although no matter how high the price is, as long as it's not too outrageous, I'm sure I won't worry about selling it. But in the end, we will always live here in the future, for sure. We need to consider the market situation in city D. So I think, if the price is not fixed yet, we will give you the same price after we negotiate with the redemption point. After all, the redemption point belongs to the government department, so if they set the price , should be able to take into account the current consumption power of City D."

    Ning Qiyan said the truth, both Hao Yixing and He Jun agreed. And it was precisely because of Ning Qiyan's hesitation that the two of them looked at him even more.

    To put it bluntly, they are considering the market situation of D City. In fact, they all know it, but they are just considering that D City has just started to rebuild, and the entire market is blank. , In fact, it is just that the development that is walking on thin ice has been impacted, causing unpredictable impact.

    Nowadays, both the government and the people are promoting food cultivation. Ningjia Farm can be said to be the first business to plant vegetables on a large scale. Facing a blank market, Ning Qiyan can fully flex his muscles and accumulate capital. As long as there is no accident in the middle and the Ning family expands the cultivated area, even if D City is rebuilt and stabilized in the future, they can occupy most of the market share. This is an opportunity for the Ning family, but for City D, the Ning family is leading the development in this area before the government. Once the market is unstable, it will easily affect other emerging industries and markets in City D, so the direction of the Ning family is very important. .     And Ning Qiyan's hesitation, and the fact that he wanted to go according to the price of the redemption point, was obviously taking into account the overall planning and development of City D. Even if they occupied the market first, they would fully cooperate with the government's reconstruction trend. Although it will reduce the early benefits of the Ning family, but for the government, it can avoid many uncontrollable troubles.     For such a Ning family, even the army is willing to maintain long-term cooperation.     As for Ning Qiyan, his thoughts were not as noble as He Jun and Hao Yixing thought.     Is the blank market so easy to occupy?     It can only be said that they were able to contract such a large farm because of several accidents. As far as their family's background and ability are concerned, it is impossible to contract this farm.     Ning Qiyan is very self-aware. Even if their family has already established a relationship with the army, this relationship is not enough to make the army their backer. It's not that Ning Qiyan insists on using interests to measure the relationship between each other, but the army has no obligation help him. There are millions of surviving citizens in City D, even if the army is the real Virgin Mary Sue, why should they choose him over others?     Without a backing, without a background, with the current farm, they can indeed occupy this blank market, but what about in the future? When those people or forces with backers and backgrounds rise up, they will not be able to keep the market share they have seized.