Chapter 23 The Neighbors

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 23 The Neighbors

    As time went by, the relocated survivors were no longer confined to the Lake of Tears, but began to spread out little by little.

    Ning Qiyan said that there were several waves of people coming under their cave, but after seeing the enclosed area and their four young and strong men, especially those with gangster beards, they all left in the end.

    Ning Qiyan and the others only brought half a box of mineral water when they came here, and it was used up soon. Their residence is nearly forty minutes away from the water purification station set up by the government on the edge of Lake of Tears, so from the third day onwards, Every other day, Du Cheng and Hu Zi would carry four large buckets to the water purification station to fetch water, and it took an hour and a half to go back and forth. Counting washing and scrubbing, four buckets of water are enough for four people to use for two days.

    This morning, Du Cheng and Hu Zi went down to fetch water, while Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen paved the ground with the gravel they picked up in the fenced yard as usual. There is no cement slab, and it is better to use only a layer of crushed stones than the dry soil layer to be blown by the wind.

    Halfway through the shop, voices and footsteps could be heard vaguely. As the voices got closer, Ning Qiyan stood up and straightened his stiff waist, looking towards the mountain road.

    After a while, I saw several young people walking up the stone steps.

    The young man in the lead raised his head and met Ning Qiyan's gaze, he was stunned for a moment, then saw the wooden fence blocking the mountainside, blinked and stopped.

    The other young people saw that he stopped and stopped talking, only to see Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen who also stood up.

    The young man in the lead scratched his head, looked around again, turned his head and whispered to the others, and then the others also looked around and nodded to the young man.

    Seeing that everyone was in the same opinion, the young man walked up to the fence and smiled at Ning Qiyan and the two of them.

    "Brother, we plan to settle down here, won't it affect you?"

    Ning Qiyan raised his eyebrows slightly. Before this place, many people came to see the place, and this person was the first one to ask.

    Calmly looked at the few young people not far away, although everyone's face was tired, but the clothes they carried were a little wrinkled, but they were clean and tidy. Coupled with the look in their eyes, it was no accident that they should be a group of students .

    Ning Qiyan nodded, "No one lives here except us for the time being, there are many places below, you can do whatever you want." The

    young man grinned, turned his head and made a V sign to his companion behind him.

    Those young people immediately swept away their exhaustion, laughed excitedly, and then scattered in all directions energetically, presumably looking for a suitable position.