Chapter 55

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    It was past nine o'clock in the morning when Du Cheng and Huzi woke up.

    Du Cheng lifted the quilt and propped himself up. From the neck to the ankles, it was like being run over by a truck, especially the shoulders, from the flesh to the bones, as if they had been cut and reassembled.

    Huzi also endured the pain and sat up. He was not much better than Du Cheng. If he didn't want to make Ning Xiaowen feel sad, he really wanted to hum.

    At this time, the door of the cave opened, and a burst of chill suddenly poured in. Du Cheng and Hu Zi took the time to get dressed.

    "Are you awake?" Ning Qiyan patted the snow on his body, took off his hat, and saw Du Cheng and Hu Zi who had stood up.

    Du Cheng frowned, "Why did you go out?"

    Even if the door was only opened a third of the way just now, he could still see the darkness outside, and then looked at the watch on the wall. It was past nine o'clock, and the sky was still so dark. Darkness, the blizzard is probably stronger.

    "I wrote a note and hung it on the safety rope. If someone comes over, they can find our house directly." While speaking, Ning Qiyan took off his snow-stained coat and pants.

    "Are you back?" Ning Xiaowen, who heard the movement, opened the curtain and walked in from the cave on the other side, with a huge fluffy meat ball hanging on his body.

    Beard twitched the corners of his mouth, watching Ning Xiaowen stretch his neck hard, struggling to reveal his face from a pile of hair, and walked up quickly.

    "What are you doing?!"

    Ning Xiaowen avoided Hu Zi's hand, for fear that the other party would accidentally touch Du Dabao's hind leg.

    "Dabao's hind feet and ears were frostbitten, very serious." Ning Xiaowen walked to the bed where Huzi and Du Cheng were sleeping before, carefully put Du Dabao on his body under the warm blanket, and then put the frostbitten area Expose it outside and keep the quilt from covering it.

    "As for it! Look at how careful you are!" Although Beard muttered with disgust on his face, he squatted down and inspected Du Dabao's hind legs with a light hand, carefully looking at the wound.

    Ning Xiaowen rolled his eyes and ignored him.

    Du Cheng also came over and took a closer look at Du Dabao's ears.

    "Still awake?" Ning Qiyan rubbed his cold hands and asked.

    Ning Xiaowen shook his head, "However, the temperature of the three people has recovered, but the skin color has changed seriously."

    "That's for sure. After all, I don't know how long I have been frozen in the snowdrift. I hope someone can come up to find them." Ning Qiyan sighed, if no one came, there was nothing they could do.

    For a while, the atmosphere in the cave was a little heavy, until the quilt next to Du Dabao moved, and two little furry heads popped out.

    Huzi couldn't help but stare, "These two won't be in the bed all the time, right?!"