Chapter 77 Pricing

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 77 Pricing

    "Have you ever thought about how to trade such half-sized chickens, ducks and small chickens when food is not in short supply in the future?" Du Cheng asked Ning Qiyan.

    Ning Qiyan thought about it, as long as there are chickens, ducks and poultry in every household, the hens in their space that have just grown up and started laying eggs should be worth 30 to 50 credits. As for such a large period of time, it depends on the exchange ratio between credits and food at that time.

    The reason why credit points are used instead of food, Ning Qiyan thinks very clearly, once the order is stabilized, credit points are equivalent to currency, when everyone goes out to buy things, how can it be possible to carry heavy rice with them, in case it is expensive Yes, you have to drive rice? How funny? !

    "If there is no shortage of food, the credits are still exchanged for a catty of rice, then 30 credits are used for a rooster, and 40 credits are used for a hen. For chickens, it is 5.1 points for a young rooster, and 10.1 points for a rooster. A little hen." Ning Qiyan answered Du Cheng's question.

    This kind of pricing has been decided by him considering various factors, at least in his opinion, it is quite reasonable. But he can't guarantee that his consideration is absolutely comprehensive.

    The others also thought about Ning Qiyan's pricing, and there was no big problem.

    "Then go at this price." Du Cheng made a final decision.

    Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen looked at Du Cheng with wide eyes at the same time.

    "I set the price based on the fact that there is no shortage of food. Now that there is a food crisis, is the price too high?" Ning Qiyan was a little surprised.

    Ning Xiaowen and Ning Qiyan had the same thought, "If you give them this price, will they agree? Does the army have so much food to exchange for it?" To put it bluntly, it doesn't matter if you don't eat eggs. Food can starve people to death.

    On the other hand, Hu Zi felt that Du Cheng's decision was very good, and he didn't understand why Ning Qiyan and Ning Xiaowen reacted so strongly.

    "I think the price is quite appropriate. If we sell it this way, what does it have to do with whether the army has food?" Hu Zi asked.

    Ning Qiyan didn't speak, judging from Du Cheng's decision and Huzi's reaction, it seemed that he and Ning Xiaowen hadn't changed their minds.

    Ning Xiaowen looked at Huzi: "The army has no food, what can we exchange for it?"

    Huzi raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it credit?"

    Ning Qiyan was stunned.

    Yup!

    What they exchanged was credits, not food. From another perspective, even if so much food could be produced here, the family would prefer to get credits instead of taking the food home. The family has enough food, and the exchange ratio of credit points is so low now, but anyone who has no shortage of food at home will want to save the credit points and exchange them after the ratio of food exchange increases.