Spoof #21

???: I just don't know anymore! Should I give up on love? I really don't want to, but every time I ask her, she rejects me! *sigh* I'm just so useless! Nobody will ever like me. 

Winter: *Flips hair, and blinks heroically* How dare you say that you b*tch!? I raised you as my friend to be good-looking, handsome, charming, awesome, and the best at everything! How dare you say you're useless?! I spent my time and effort on you, so you better get that girlfriend of yours. 

???: I just don't know . . . maybe I should just reside back to my tribe. 

Winter: Oh, f*ck no! Did you see them!? That queen of yours is trash. I can't believe she got a friend and your family is sh*t. But you'll always have me. *He smiles warmly.*

Meanwhile . . . 

Turtle: Should we stop him?

Qibli: *munching on popcorn, while sniffling.* Nah, this is so amusing! Oh my lord, Winter's starting to talk about his secrets now-

Turtle: I really think we should stop him!

Kinkajou: *shoves a talonful of popcorn in his mouth* Shut up, Turtle. We're getting to the good part! 

Turtle: Moon? You're the most sensible one. I know you'll agree to stop him. 

Moon: WHOO HOO! KINKAJOU GIVE ME YOUR COKE. 

Kinkajou: Haha. I already thought you would think of this. Moon's on caffeine. Ahahaha, you have failed. 

Turtle: Save me, viewers!