Murder Mystery (2)

The dragons woke up again, but this time it wasn't by the gentle sway of the wind, it was the metallic smell of blood and the shriek of a dragon. 

Walrus: H-H-HELP ME!

Wild: Huh? What *yawns* HOLY CRAP-

Stardust: What is it . . . ? *Eyes widened as she saw the pool of blood right next to Walrus's now dead body*

*Moonshard lets out a terrified gasp and then stumbles around, letting out sharp and quick breaths, old and traumatic memories flooding into her head.*

Frog: Woah, a-are you alright? 

Silver: WELL, CLEARLY NOT! SHE'S HYPERVENTILATING OR SOMETHING, STUPID.

Stardust: *goes to Moonshard and patted her back reassuringly* Don't worry . . . just take deep breaths. I'm sure we can solve this . . . *she gasps herself* HOLY- I CAN'T USE MIND-READING ANYMORE.

Wind: Me neither . . . 

Wild: *she turns to Bookworm with a sly grin.* Any ideas, Mr. Spending-All-My-Time-On-Books?

Bookworm: *Rock solid, nauseous seeing the blood* I-I-I . . . 

Raindrop: Sorry to cut in . . . I think we should just question each dragon. It's very obvious that it has to be one of us who caused this . . . after all, we're in the middle of nowhere. 

Shadow: But how do we know who's not biased and who is? From the way I heard the voice who spoke before we all fell asleep, there were two dragons- although, I suppose they did speak in a terrifying unison-like way. 

Wind: *mutters quietly* It doesn't really matter. We should at least give it a try, no?

Bookworm: I- I agree . . . we should all just question each other I suppose . . . 

Silver: Alright. Great. So it's settled? Right, in that case, I think it's Shadow! He's suspicious and he was the one who confirmed that this was a murder mystery kinda thing without any proof. How would he know? It would only make sense if he was the murderer- even if he isn't, I'm 99% sure that he's hiding something from us!

Shadow: *arms flung to the air* I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GUESS! And, what kind of a scavenger-brain would give themselves away like that!

Silver: Well, that was a very broad guess huh, Shadow? 

Shadow: THREE MOONS!!

Stardust: Although it is awfully suspicious of Shadow to say that, I'm sure we all had that thought cross our mind.

Bookworm: *nods*

Suddenly, the sound of a ruffle stopped the dragons. A loud crackle came from the ceiling before somebody spoke through it. Their voice was deep and had a strange accent to it.

???: Why hello, idiots!

Frog: HEY! THAT'S NOT NICE WHOEVER WROTE THIS! 

???: . . . Hello, dragonets. Oh dang, this round of dragons is pretty stupid. Corpse'Collector didn't do a good job this time. *dramatic sigh* I suppose I'll just have to deal with this, huh? 

Stardust: I'm sorry- Corpse'Collector!? 

???: Anyway, since I'm having trouble choosing who to kill off one by one, we'll decide in absolutely thrilling games! Isn't that wonderful? I'm letting yall prove yourself . . . *mumbles something quietly that they could not catch*

???: Now, toodeloo~! Get ready for Tomorrow . . .

Raindrop: OK, now I'm starting to think this is going to be a lot harder . . . 

Frog: Wait, wait, wait- this fate seems awfully like the tragedy of my owner's created world-

Author: HUH? WHAT'D YOU SAY? (There's a twist to this, don't worry, Bricket)

Moonshard: Where in the two continents did the creator of the dimensions burst from the skies from? 

Shadow: Don't we have something more important!? DID YOU NOT HEAR THAT WOMAN-

Frog: *Le gaso* ARE YOU ASSUMING THEIR GENDERS!?

Shadow: *flustered* I- what- no! AGH, anyway, we're going to be fighting- or playing I guess... these games FOR OUR LIVES! WE SHOULD BE FREAKING OUT AND SNARLING AT EACH OTHER BY NOW!

Silver: Already beat'cha to it. *On top of Bookworm, effortlessly laying on top of him while Wild was trying with all his efforts to pull Bookworm away from her*

Moonshard: *sighs* I can tell this is going to be a long night . . . 

(A/N: ALRIGHT, FIRST OF ALL, SORRY TO WALRUS AND warriorcats2011 of course, (may you rest in peace Walrus). AGH, SOOO, EXPLANATION TIME, I NEEDED A CHARACTER TO BE KILLED SO THERE'S A THREAT AND CONFIRMATION THAT SOMEONE'S ACTUALLY KILLING. OK, fine. I'm killing off characters to move the story at a quicker pace- vacation time, y'know. I will forever brag about this to yall in school . . . heh.)

(Also- I've committed the sin . . . I'm sorry yall. . . I said the word . . . I said "thrilling". *sobs in sacrilegious*)