Dare #4

(A/N: I'll pray for you @Bricketfan.)

Peril: *whistle* 🎶Gotta go kill some female dragons, hanging around my beautiful Clay.🎶

Sunny: *Shrieks*

*Peril rushes to the rescue.*

Peril: What is it Sunny? Please don't tell me it's just a weird-looking bug, you found. I accidentally touched one of Starflight's scrolls--- in the library, trying to get to you. And boy, are those hallways crowdy. Also, you may have a few . . . patients, waiting in the nurses' room. 

Sunny: I-I don't think you want to know. Actually, it's better if you don't know. *Tries to hide scroll from Peril.*

*Peril quickly found a pebble on the floor, and flicked it toward the scroll, knocking it over. The scroll rolled, revealing . . . a picture of Clay and Sunny kissing!?

Peril: . . . B E T R A Y A L

Sunny: I'm sorry, Peril. 

*Peril lunges at Sunny, ready to set her on fire, but then she froze. Her whole body stopped working, and she obediently sat in front of Sunny while smiling.*

Peril: What- what's happening!?

Sunny: *shrugs* I dunno. But anyway, according to this weird voice in my head that seems to always tell me to go kiss Starflight, I'm supposed to let you sit here, looking at this picture for an entire day. Also, you can't set anyone on fire or stop smiling. I wonder how they made you sit like this, but eh.

Meanwhile . . . 

Turtle: Huh!? What the heck?! I enchanted this spoon to scoop up the right amount of ice cream every time. Why did nothing happen? You've failed me animus magic.

Kinkajou: You fricking enchanted Peril to smile and not set anyone on fire for an entire day . . . 

Turtle: Hush, Kinka. No one heard that. I'm just an anxious kid, with no desire to kill anyone . . . Hey, that hatchling looks pretty weak. Let's go beat the crap out of him!

Kinkajou: . . .