Chapter 1: Lalisa Manoban.

*Ring*

"Good Morning class, bring our your English textbooks and turn to page 50" Sir Kwang-Lee, head of the Newspaper club, handsome but very strict, he's energy in the morning is unbelievably amazing, I could never imagine myself being excited in the morning when knowingly I'll be listening to a very interesting class.

"Now, I'll be asking the most cliché question. Have you ever been in love?" And all of a sudden the whole class went crazy. Some started shouting, some started dancing, some even started gossiping. I growled in respond to their uncontrollably noise and lay my head on my arm.

"Silenced." Sir Kwang-Lee hollered, and suddenly everything went back to the way it was, peaceful.

"Yes Lisa?" I slowly turned my head to the black haired woman and stared. Something about her caught me off guard, was it the way how she looks? The way she spoke to me with such gentleness, or perhaps just her being her. I can't distinguish what it was and it sure is aggravating.

"I was once in Love sir, I can't tell if I'm still love with that person now but I'm sure I experienced being in love with someone" she replied and her voice wasn't even shaking nor did she even stutter..

"What made you say you were indeed in love? Remember students, being infatuated with someone is far different from being in love." Sir replied eyeing every single student, making sure that every one of us was listening to him.

"I know I fell in love the moment I saw her. She has this cat-like eyes, long stunning dark brown hair, lips so small it's almost impossible to not want to kiss her every second. We never really spoke to each other until recently, but I've always been observing her. She likes to stay quiet most of the times, admiring the different views from our school, she likes to stay at the rooftop during lunch hour and breathe in the calming breeze. It even shocked me that when the weather is cold, she still chooses to stay at the roof and adore the rain. Whenever I look at her sir, I could just tell she has so much untold stories. I'm willing to take the risk for her, listen to her endless story of her life because everything about her made sense to me." My eyes never leaving her, I could just tell how serious she was while stating those deletable words.

Whoever this girl is talking about, she probably feels lucky to have someone appreciating her like this. Must've feel nice to like someone.

Sir Kwang-Lee smiled at Lisa's response and clapped. "That is love, something you're worth sacrifcing without having to ask anything in return. Whoever this person is Lisa, I hope you two grow and find a way to be with each other."

What I like about this school is that everything is well respected here. Your sexuality, beliefs, etc.

Without realizing, Lisa was already looking at me. I Hurridly blinked and adverted my attention to something else. I hid my face from embarrassment and continued to listen to Sir. Kwang-Lee's discussion.

To be honest, 60 minutes felt like a year, especially if the discussion isn't all that interesting. Just like any other day, I brough my bag with me and went on to second period. "Hey Jennie" The Thai woman spoke.

"Yes? Wait, how'd you know my name?" I questioned, my head slightly turning to the side. She really does have a breathtaking view, not only that she's tall too. Later did I notice was her lips, it was plump and had the color of strawberries. She shook her hand right in fron of my face, completely putting my feet on the ground once again.

She released a quiet chuckle and spoke "I said we've been classmates for almost two years now, of course I know your name."

"O-oh right, I forgot" I stuttered not knowing what to say, adverting my eyes some place else, my face started to heat up from awkwardness. With everything going on I easily forget things, though I do try to remember but sometimes it just doesn't ring any bell.

She laughed then smiled, this may be the first time I heard someone laugh because of me. Maybe it's a good kind of laugh? As her lips curled up, I could immediately feel my cheeks burn from her smile. "You're adorable Jennie, by the way. If you're not doing anything later, come eat lunch with my friends and I. Please?" She speaks so gentle it's almost impossible to deny, should I? This is my first time being invited, maybe it won't be that bad.

"Sure, I'll see you later Lisa" I smiled at her offer and left hastily. Questions started to pop up in my head, did I make the right decision? I barely know Lisa yet here I am accepting her invitation as if I've known her for a long time. I closed my eyes for a sec and took a deep breath, whatever this ride may lead, I hope it's worth it.

As soon as I arrived at my second class, I could feel the eyes on me for being late. "Good Morning Miss Seu-Jun Park, I apologize for being late on your class." I bowed my head and waited for my teacher to forgive me. "It's okay Miss Jennie, go take your seat. Let this be a warning to not be late next time, I will lock the door the moment classes start." I raised my head and paced my way towards my designated seat.

Looking out from the window, I've always loved my place during her class. The view of the soccer field is visible from my spot, on rare occasions the soccer team would be training, but for today it's a clear field. Placing my head on top of my arm while slowly drfiting to sleep, playing back what lisa has said "I know I fell in love the moment I saw her" is that what I'm feeling right now? The moment I saw Lisa I instantly fell? No, it couldn't be. Maybe it's what Sir. Kwang-Lee said, being infatuated with someone is far different from being in love. Maybe I just find Lisa attractive and nothing else.

Lalisa Manoban, hmmmm..