Chapter 10: Ambiguous Feeling.

A week after that accident, everything changed from then on. As the daughter of Mr. Kim, Lisa and I decided to legally sell the place and majority of his things. Knowing that I'll be all alone once again in these big old world, reality striking me I need to find my own source of income. Lisa insisted on helping me in terms of money but I didn't want to be a handful to her, sleeping in her apartment was enough. As days passes by, I learned a lot of new things about Lisa. How she's the daughter of a very famous company in Germany and that both of us were once an orphan.

Here we are sitting next to each other with a cup of warm cocoa as we embrace in each others' warmth. The smell of freshly bathe Lisa never fails to make feel at home, her lavander scented shampoo coats the whole living room and definitely matches her aura everytime she exits the bathroom, Lisa wearing her biggest brightest smile that could almost shine the whole world.

Looking to my side, she sits calmingly with her warm cocoa as she watches the news on the television. After some time her face shifts into a more serious tone that immediately made me look at the T.V, the news report was about my Father. It's been a week and yet they still put this up? I suppose he definitely had an impact on the world considering he's the owner of Three very famous companies.

Lisa shuts the Television off and turned her body to face me, surprised by the sudden action she cups my cheeks and gave me a half smile. I smiled back and held onto her fingers. "You look gorgeous Jennie" She states in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear, scoffing at her compliment I replied "You're not bad yourself" smiling in a teasing way. "Wow, Jennie Kim having the gutts to say that huh?" Laughing.

"Well, what can I say? I am a person full of surprises" Standing up as I reply to her being in disbelief at my sudden boldness. I laid down the cup at the sink and procceeded with washing it, as I do so I smiled at the memories that we both did over the week. The fact that I even agreed on skipping school made me feel like I was slowly gaining my confidence, being able to do something I've always wanted to try even just for once felt amazing. Especially having someone like Lisa with me.

After I was done with the dishes, I made sure to dry them properly and places the cup and spoon in their designated places. As I was about to sit beside Lisa, she expeditiously pulled me in for a hug earning a yelped from me as she does so. "What the hell Lisa" I barked at her. She looks me in the eyes and smiled, burying her face on my chest afterwards. My eyes widen at the sudden action  and for a short moment everything felt as if it was too good to be true, my heart was raising and my breathing was uneven, with all these emotions happening, my head felt like it was about to burst from God knows what it was.

"Take a deep breath, Jennie. Your heart is beating madly I could feel it against my face." I followed her instructions and failed to do. Laughing at myself I looked at her and cupped her cheeks "Silly girl, how am I suppose to calm down when you keep doing these unexpected things." she smiled back and everything felt as if it was perfect.

I have Lisa in front of me against everyone in this world, but after some time the smile that was once on my face slowly faded as questions started to pester once again. A sudden realization at the thought as to what my relationship with Lisa was, I find it hardly to believe that these kind of things are something that friends  do. "You okay nini? Your eyebrows are furrowed, is something bothering that little mind of yours?" Standing up I sat beside her, "Lisa, what are we?" The brightest smile had now disappeared as she scratches her nape and sighing in reply. "I don't know, but one thing I'm sure of is that I really care about you, not just platonically but romantically. Hell, Jennie I'm in love with you."

My eyes widened at her blunt reply as it punched me right through my chest, without having any second thoughts I pulled Lisa by her shirt and approached her plumped, pink colored lips. What am I doing? Am I doing something wrong? F-ck, I don't know if I'm kissing her the right way. Lisa didn't move for a few seconds before reality slapped her and finally kissed back. She slowly creeps her hand from my thighs, up to my cheeks, cupping them. Her hand felt soft and her lips felt welcoming, everything felt perfect as if this was the perfect moment to kiss her. 

People always tell me that actions speaks louder than words, for the first time in my whole existence I know this action that I made was the right one. "Stop thinking" Lisa breathes against my lips as she laps over and pulled me in deeper, she slowly licks my lower vermilion and without hesitation I gladly parted my lips for her. 

My mind felt like a ticking bomb, that any moment it would explode coming from the sensation of Lisa's tongue wondering inside my mouth. Pulling away I couldn't dare to open my eyes to see a heavy breathing Lisa. I really did just kiss her. Lowering my head I felt a hint of humiliation, I just pulled Lisa in for a kiss knowing damn well that I myself had never kiss anyone before. What if she didn't like it? What if she's disappointed?

A sudden movement pulled me away from my thoughts as Lisa pulled me in for a tight hug. "Sly little girl, I told  you to stop thinking." She kisses my  forehead and started to carefully comb my her thought her slender fingertips. Not finding the right words to reply, I comfortably laid myself on top of her trying to ease my mind.

So this is what they mean when you kiss the person you truly adored or at least someone who you love. Love, smiling to myself as I whisper the words in the cold thin air. Now that I have some of my questions answered, I looked up to Lisa and found her eyes close, savouring the moment with me. "I need to tell you something" I spoke almost in a whisper but loud enough to be heard by the dark haired lady in front of me. She hums in reply and I procceeded with what I was about tell her.

"Oh my dearest Lisa, there was never a dull moment with you. With every ticking clock, there was never a single memory I have ever regret spending time with you. As we continue to build and develop what we have now, there will never be a day where I won't choose you. Meeting you for the first time felt as if it was meant to be, sounding cliché but this are the words that I choose to say. To you I surrender, and officially 7th of December marks the day that I choose to be with you in every step of the way. Thank you for letting me into your life as it is an honor and a pleasure to meet the amazing, smart, brilliant, courageous, caring Lalisa Manoban."

The moment I opened my eyes, I was met by a Lisa whos' eyes were covered in tears, seeing her chest was now damp coming from the stream of her eyes, without hesistation I squeezed her in for a hug and whispered the words I've been meaning to say "I love you Lisa, always and more" She tugs on the hems of my shirt and squeezed them tightly. "There there Lisa, your Nini is always here with you" fondling my fingers on her long dark, silky hair. 

Giving an exact five minutes, she pulls away and smiled. "I love you Jennie Kim and I choose to love you no matter how dark are days may become" Pushing myself closer to her I placed my forehead against her and we smiled quietly, letting the air brush though us and into the different palces of the room. With the lights gleaming just outside Lisa's apartment everything felt like a novel of a typical love story.

I used to think that those kind of things weren't my type of thing, never did I ever realize that it would become something I'd crave for the moment I knew I belong to Lisa. Something about Lisa makes me crave for the most common things about falling in love, walking together with fingers entangled with each other, dancing in the rain, doing the sidewalk rule as well as the elevator rule, everything. And I couldn't help but yearn for them with Lisa, not anyone else just this woman I am currently sharing my love with. Lalisa Manoban.