Chapter 15: Time

"Good morning Sunshine" Opening my eyes I was greeted by none other Lalisa Manoban, replaying what had happen last night made me wrote everything down on my notes to ensure that I'll never forget yesterday's event.

"Good morning love, I heard Jisoo will be paying a visit today" She nods in reply and kisses my forehead. "Actually sweetheart, Jisoo is already here"

"HIII JENNIE!!" Jisoo screams, jumping up and down on the bed. Rolling my eyes, seriously? Lisa couldn't even bother on waking me up before Jisoo arrives.

I looked at myself and realized I was wearing nothing underneath. "Stop jumping for a second Jisoo!" Signalling Lisa to push Jisoo out of the room. Luckily she immediately understood and escorted Jisoo out.

Locking the doors from behind, I finally find myself alone again inside Lisa room. F-ck I remember what had just happened last night, pacing my way towards the bathroom I found numerous love marks all over my neck and my chest.

As I slowly place my hand on top of my forehead, a small smile creeped its way towards my lips. Remembering as to how loud Lisa was last night never fails to amaze me of how much of an obedient girl she is.

For a woman who is as tall as a tower, she surely knows how to be obedient or rather be an under. Raising my head and proceeded onto doing my typical morning routine. Minutes later, I took a one of Lisa's polo and made sure to hide all the hickeys splattered on my neck.

"Good morning ladies" I greeted. Looking to my side, Lisa was too stunned to speak as her lips was left agape. "Jesus Jennie, give my friend here a break. Look at her, water is even barely staying on her mouth."

Lisa then quickly wipes her mouth and approached me with big arms. "Good morning love" Showering me with multiple kisses.

"Look, I came here to talk not to be third-wheeler" With that statement it had given both Lisa a chuckle as we procceeded to walk towards Jisoo. "What's wrong?"

I asked, while taking a sip of my black coffee. "A lot has been going on in school and during the days where you both decided to not come, rumors has been spreading around that there might be a kidnapper inside the school premises" Shocked by the sudden news, I continued to listen.

"Why the sudden kidnapping rumor?" Lisa asked. "I suppose you haven't heard, one by one students coming from our school started to disappear.

One thing that the police noticed that it was in alphabetical order" Humming in response, curiousity hit me as to why the sudden kidnapping happen. "Do you have an idea which class or at least grade the kidnapping happen?" Jisoo nods her and said that it was coming from our classroom.

I suppose the world sure is a cruel place, why on earth would people suddenly kidnap people? For pleasure? Perhaps obsession. Questions pooling my mind I decided to shrugged it off.

"I just want you two to be careful. Bring some self - defense wepon with you. Other than that I have to go, I still have a date with my one and only, She and I decided to tell you this news before coming to school on Monday. Please be careful. It was nice seeing you both." With that, Jisoo hugs us both and leaves without uttering another word.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa asks. "Fine, I guess. I don't what to react with the sudden information that Jisoo showered us."

I know I should feel alarmed but I don't know, everything feels off, the way Jisoo told us the news it felt as if it's a set-up for something big or unusual. Whatever it is, it's bothering me.

Lisa humms in reply and plops her body like dead person on the couch while she watches the T.V. "What about you?" I asked, sitting myself on top of her.