The Yard

Now instead of talking at the tree we've been playing in the yard together. And in my opinion I think it's better this way cause now we can really play now. Usually to get in I have to run in with the people going through the trap door, but sometimes when the old man isn't looking Killua will let me in through the gate. 

"Killua no offence but your yard is freakishly long." I said making a small rainbow with my hands

"I know. One time my brother was sent on a mission and when he came back he couldn't find the way back to the house."

"Really?"

"Really" he responded with a slight giggle. Making me laugh. We continued our wander around the forest like yard.

"Hey, Killua." He hummed in response. "Where are we going?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. We have like this kind of obstacle course closer to our house. And my brother Illumi and my dad are on a mission in New Mexico right now. So we shouldn't have any problems." As we walked and talked I could see bits and pieces of color around the corner. Killua turned his head to where I was looking.

"That's it right there." He grabbed my hand. "Come M/n." I smiled as we ran towards the park. Killua stopped running for a second.

"Wait here." He said putting his hands in front of his body. " I'll be right back." He said running. I look around to try to spot where he is running to. My eyes searched the structure. When I saw a little boy with messy hair on the monkey bars talking with Killua. I watched as Killua lifted to the boy off the money bars. 

Killua's Pov|:

'I completely forgot Alluka was here. I ran up to him before he could see M/n.'

"Hey Alluka." I said from bellow the monkey bars. "Can you keep a secret?" He gave me a wide smile and nodded his head. I slowly lifted him from the brightly colored bars and once I set him down I grabbed his hand. We started to head toward the corner where I left M/n at. We walk up to see a bored M/n siting on the floor playing with rocks. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Thank you." I said as he looked up to me. "This is Alluka. And Alluka this is M/n". M/n smiled at Alluka softly.

"Hi." He said waving to Alluka.

" Now Alluka." I said as I turned my body towards him. "You can't let anyone know about M/n, okay?"

"Not even Mommy and Daddy?" He tilted his head to the side

"Especially Mommy and Daddy." I said grabbing his shoulders "Okay?"

"OK, Big brother." I turned my body towards M/n

"You ready to play or what?" I watched as his face light up making me smile.

"Yeah, let's do this."

"Okay." I slowly walked up to him. "But on more thing"

"What?"  I quickly tapped his shoulder.

"Tag Your It." I said running away with him causing after me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Author's note: This is placed before Alluka became trans and used male pronouns. Just to clear anything up if your confused.