Dream

I positioned myself and my backpack so I could sit comfortably. I gently put my phone into the front pocket of my backpack. I turned my bag around causing it to lean against the door of the train.  I took a deep breath and laid onto my backpack, I admired the trees of the forest and how the sun carefully relived its self from them. I slowly turned  my head to the left to face Killua intensely staring directly at me.

"Do you need something cause your low-key ruining my vibe right now." He turned away from me.

"Well sOrRy... It's not my fault that I wanted to talk to you." I side-eyed him.

"So instead of trying to talk to me. You just decided that staring was the best way to get my attention." He turned back to face me and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." We sat there silently with our backs turned until I pulled my phone out.

"Wanna watch something?" I said awkwardly. He flipped himself back over towards me.

"Sure" He said completely monotone. He leaned over my shoulder. I clicked onto youtube and started scrolling.

"Ummm. How bout rug cleaning asmr." I looked up at him

"Nah."

"Okay, ummmm" I continued to scroll

"Meme comp"

"Nah"

"Oh,oh. What about MacDoesIt?"

"Lame."

"How-how dare you. Your uncultured." I playfully flipped my hair.

"Dude. He's loud and annoying."

"Your loud and annoying!" Killua laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Dude. Name 5 of your favorite youtubers."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't think you understand the meaning of good content." He stopped leaning over my shoulder and turned he body to face me.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!" I turned my phone off and put it in my hoodie pocket. "NO WHAT! NO. You tell me at least 2 youtubers you like."

"Easy. Corpse Husband and Dream."

"Wow" I balled my hands and put them to my mouth.

"What? Those are good picks!"

"You are the most basic bitch I have ever met."

"Me basic. Just because I understand what good content is."

"Dude." I snatched my phone out my hoodie pocket and looked up Corpse Husband. "This is one of your FAVORITE youtuber. The dude that used to read scary stories and is only popular because of his deep voice, hands, and the fact he play among us. So YEAH. Your are a basic bitch." He raised his hands in defense.

"First of Corpse Husband is a GOAT, no matter what the fuck you say and you only talked about on youtuber." He said crossing his arms. I typed in Dream in the search bar and scrolled through all 116 videos. I looked up at him and then looked back at my phone.

"All he plays is Minecraft with his friends." I said showing him my phone. "plus, he's built like Rumpelstiltskin from Sherk" I mumbled.

"YOU DID NOT! Just Call My Boy Rumpelstiltskin. I bet you haven't even seen one of his videos." He poked my chest.

"Your right I haven't." I gently slapped his finger away from my chest. " Because I have seen the fandom and unlike some people I don't follow the masses."

"OKAY! All because I like a popularly known youtuber doesn't mean he doesn't have good content." I sided eyed him.

"That's what they all say?" Killua giggled.

"Who is they!" He said trying to hole back his laughter

"People like you." I playfully crossed my arms

"Oh yeah. People who know what good content is." He snatched my phone from my hand.

"Hey." I tried to grab my phone but he turned his body away from me. "Dude give me my phone back." I said trying to reach over his shoulder to grab my phone from him.

" No you were shit talking Dream. Now I'm going to prove you wrong." I watched him click on a video before turning back around.

"Nooooo. Your going to mess up my recommendations." He put the phone in-between us.

"Come on. I only need to show you this one to prove you wrong."

"Dude..........." I glared at him. " I don't wanna waste 30 minutes of my life watching this dookie."

"Well you don't have a chose." He turned up the volume. "We are watching this to the end." He said with a stupid smile on his face.

Time skip

Well.............. He wasn't kidding. We watched the whole video. I glared at him each time he laughed at a stupid joke. Killua wiped a tear from his his eye after he finished his laughing spree.

"Wow. I told you he was good" I snatched my phone from his hand and looked up Dream cringe tiktok comp. "Hey" I clicked on a video with a girl that had a blond wig on and a green pair of cat ears on her head.

"Here you goo." I said passing him the phone. He took his time to read the title of the video.

"This is super bias" He gave me the phone back and turned his body away from me/

"Aw. What you don't wanna watch the video. Well to bad!" I shoved the phone in his face he continued to turned away from me.

" Stooooop." He whined. "I don't wanna be tainted by this. Please." He said finally giving in.

"Come on I watched a 30 minute video. You can last and 8 minute video, so hush your mush." I watched Killua's desire grow and his hope in society deplete.

"Why do people do stuff like this?" 

" I KNOW RIGHT. It's so weird." His face scrunched.

"Why? Why world? Why?"

Screeeeeeeech. The train began to stop. While making a giant hiss.

"Everyone off." I heard the conductor in the distance.

"Time to go Kil." I said stuffing my phone into my front pocket before grabbing my backpack. Killua jumped off the railing.

" Come on jump I'll catch you." I stared at him as I went down the tiny stair way.

"It really wasn't that hard to just go down the stairs."

" Hardy Har Har. Shut up." We started walking from the station into town. I pulled the small paper from the front pocket of my backpack.

"Okay now we just need to find the address and we'll be home free." I smiled. I passed Killua the paper. Look on the left and I'll look on the right." He gave me a thumbs up as he read the address