plan B

Killua grabbed my wrist and dragged me closer to the group but not close enough for them to stop us.

'Well isn't this familiar' I thought.  Killua stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Heres the plan. I'm going to find an opening to talk to that one kid over there and once I do." He put his hand on my shoulder. " You come in. Even if you don't want to. We Have To Stick Together. Don't lose your sights on me or that kid. Kay?" I sighed.

"Fine"

 Killua chuckled. " Perfect" We waited a few minutes just standing and waiting for a good time to talk to them. I pulled out my phone and tried to ease my boredom, when suddenly I heard a loud scream. My head shot up only to see a man's arms disappearing into tiny flowers. I panicked I felt as if my body was frozen in this moment, the guy that did it left with a grin on his face.

I looked around the room. People watching, to see others reactions to the scene when I saw Tompa AgAiN. I rolled my eyes. I nudged Killua and pointed to Tompa 

Killua stared at Tompa curiously before walking up to him.

"Killua, what are you doing?" I quietly yelled but instead of stopping he waved me off without turning back to face me. I glared at him and watched the scene play out.

Killua silently walked up to Tompa and smiled

"Hey!, Tompa. I'm just soooooooooo thirsty can I have and few more of those drinks." Killua said cornering Tompa froze in shock until started to digging in his bag with a poor smile on his face. I could tell he was annoyed yet confused. Tompa handed Killua two cans and in front of Tompa he finished the first Before Killua left he mumbled something to Tompa, but I couldn't understand what he was saying

I looked over at the group and saw them witnessing the same thing I did. The one with the green hair looked at Killua as if he wanted to tell him something but instead he told the other two with him.

Killua started to make his way back towards when a man with purple hair appeared causing Killua to pause and look at the man. He announced that he was the guide of the hunter exam and how we needed to follow him to the next stage of the exam.  He told us his name but I almost immediately forgot it, but I do know that we need to get moving. I jogged up towards Killua.

"I don't think we'll have time to talk to him right now." Killua sighed

"Yeah, your  prolly right." We followed the man with the purple hair. I had to run while Killua rode his skate board. I could hardly breath, as I tried to keep up with Killua. I glanced at Killua seeing him lightly swerving in front and behind.

" Hey! KID!" I tried to turn my head to see who that guy was talking too but I needed to focus on breathing. I kept my eyes on the floor when I saw some wheels going back. I looked up to see Killua going towards the man.

"What?"

"Your riding a skate board. This is a test of endurance. " 

"So, what?" Killua responded

"You're cheating!" He yelled

"No it isn't." Another voice chirped in. " No one said that this part was about endurance. You only have you make it to the next stage of the exam."

"What side are you on." The man quivered out.

k