Frog

I watched Gon and his friends as they tried to catch their breaths . I kept my eyes on the man in the black suit and we accidentally made eye contact.

"Hey (Gasp) You little brat!" He attempted to chase me but immediately gave up and laid on the grass.  I saw the door begin to close as a man begins for them to keep it open.

"Poor dude."

"It's better to get rid of the weak links now, honestly."  Killua said sighing

"Dark, dude"

"Dark but true. I mean it's safer to give up now rather than die later"

"True"

The man with the purple hair stood in front of the crowd. "It's time for the next round of the hunter exam" Killua and I stood up and joined the crowd.

"I guess that was the first round of the exam."

"Probably" Killua said before putting his hands above his head.

"STOP! He isn't the real the real guide. I am, he's a creature trying to lead you to your death." He pulled out a creature that looked like the guide.

"What the fuck" I backed into Killua

Murmurs filled the crowd. Then 2 cards were thrown, the guide caught the first one but the impostor got stabbed

"He got stabbed by a fucking card, Nah bro I don't wanna do this shit anymore."

"Hey, Your going to be fine. I got your back, remember assassin abilities " He said as he grabbed my shoulder. I quietly nodded.

"I mean, it's too late to turn back now." I glared at him. He put his arm around me.

"Don't worry I got you" He giggled

"Your not funny" I laughed. The purple haired man began walking and so did the crowd.

"I guess it's time to get going" Killua took away his arm and we started to get in front of the crowd.

'Oh, It's Gon.' I tapped Killua and pointed to Gon running near us.

We ran near Gon.

"Oh, Hi Killua." He looked past him and waved to me. "Hi, M/n"

"Hi." I smiled. We lost sight of the man with the purple hair but we still tried to stay on his trail.

We kept running in the woods when a giant frog came out of now where.